Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gas Mask Bong Help.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UnkownParadox, Oct 18, 2011.

1. #1 UnkownParadox, Oct 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2011
    I bought a Gas Mask yesterday at the Halloween Spirit Store, I don't know if it is actually functional and works like a real gas mask. But its pretty cool.

I want to make it into a Gas Mask Bong, But I'd like to hear the forum's opinion .
    Please leave suggestions. I don't have a bong, but have made household bongs and pipes( I do own a pipe) .
    I'd rather it be made of household items.

Here are some pics :
    [​IMG]
    It came with some plastic eye filters , I honestly don't know . But if you know please let me know.
    [​IMG]

2. Just smoke a joint then wear the mask if you like.

3. It'd be really easy. Just throw a homemade bong in the front where you'd screw in a filter

4. Yeahh, but i don't have a bong. I'm trying to make one.

5. It might be better to wait and just get a decent acrylic bong to use

6. Hmmm, thats really odd looking but I'm sure it would work all the same. Have you ever hit a gas mask bong? All you need to do really is get a bong (preferably not a nice, expensive one) that will fit in the mouth piece of the gas mask and is small enough to easily use with the gas mask. After you get that settled, actually hitting the bong via the mask is a different situation. Its not necessarily hard to hit it but it definitely takes some figuring out to complete. Just to warn you though, hitting a gas mask bong is some CRAZY shit. One goooood bong rip using the mask can get you damn BAKED. I used to have one myself but got it taken by the feds

7. You could probably find some kind of bottle like a gatorade botttle or something that will screw right in there

8. Genius.

I wasn't planning/thinking on buy a nice bong to attach. Its just for fun and shits and giggles. I'm taking it to a party and just wanna laugh with some friends.

9. Check the energy drinks too

10. I saw one made from a mask bought at a navy army surplus store. I think that may just be a Halloween prop dude

11. Actually, i lit some paper on fire and used the mask. It was fresh air like a champ..

I don't know , but its not my main concern. I just wanna make a Gas Mask Bong.
    You know?