Gary Johnson to Drug Policy Alliance

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by wanderingway, Nov 7, 2011.

1. I don't understand why this guy doesn't get more credit. Not only did he bring his State a 1 billion dollar surplus but he vetoed more than 700 spending bills, and supports ending prohibition. He is more like us than any other candidate in my opinion.

Gary Johnson to Drug Policy Alliance: Pardon non-violent marijuana offenses - and remove marijuana from schedule I of the controlled substances act

2. Like like fucking LIKE!

He's looking like my choice more and more each day.

3. Cool dude man

4. He really is a cool dude. I think its awful how he hasn't been invited to debates or gotten in the spotlight like the corporate candidates.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kL56vov8zg]Gary Johnson: Pardon Non-Violent Marijuana Offenses - YouTube[/ame]

6. i like what i hear, only i must say i am very wary of the language gary johnson and ron paul use when talking about legalization. 'we will remove it from schedule 1', no, you need to remove it COMPLETELY, not schedule 2, not schedule 3, cannabis should not be on the list at all. if alcohol and tobacco get to be exempt, cannabis better sure as hell be also. moving it from schedule one down to two or three only makes it easier for big pharma to legitimize selling marinol. like i said, i am as optimistic as the next guy, but i am listening very closely to what these politicians are saying for any details that may lead to inconsistencies. i dont trust any of them at the moment.