Gary Johnson 2012!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Blazyn420, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Get educated and then vote for a non liar. Obama has conducted more raids than bush and Romney wants to fight marijuana tooth and nail those jerks. President Johnson will legalize it!!!!!!!

2. check the politics section, hes got an appreciation thread.

3. Besides that you're in denial if you think Johnson can win at this point. The American political system is almost completley a bipartisan system, the 3rd parties just don't really have much of a chance. Johnson has had no national media coverage, no debate coverage (wasn't even invited, because he didn't have a large enough support group to justify it), etc.. It is completley impossible for him to win.

4. Your in denial that things can't change. If that's your thought then things won't change for you.

5. Im sorry between obama and mitt i had to vote for the only one i know not agasnt marijuanna ,yes i voted on the president solely on his stance towards cannabis .the coruption it has caused in the police system alone not too mention the integrity of our moral system which is trusting government has been eroded bec of stupid laws that cant be enforced.

6. Ummmm..... :confused:

and

Double Ummmm..... :confused::confused:

7. Where did I say they can't change? Never. I'm saying 14 days before the election, you expect Gary Johnson's 10.6% support rating within the electoral college to boost enough for him to win. His chances are skyrocketed against him. How ever much better he is, it's not going to happen. People haven't been educated about him. To become president you need a minimum of, I believe, not 100% sure though, 280 electoral college votes out of the 538 within the U.S. The popular vote doesn't mean shit, Johnson doesn't have support in the electoral college, which he doesn't have.
    But, I'm beating a dead horse, this has been said multiple times. Some people just can't see how it can't happen. I'm a realist, not a dreamer.

8. I don't buy into polls because i don't have a land line and I work during the day so those polls are slighted and dont reach my target market. Young voters will turn out big and crush the liars.

9. Edit: Nevermind, not arguing.

10. For those of you who live in a guaranteed democratic/republican state (or those of you who don't want to vote for either),

Vote for Gary Johnson!!!

If he can get %5 of the popular vote than the libertarian party can opt in to receive public funding for the next election. This would be taking a huge step towards establishing a competitive third party!

Presidential Public Financing System FAQ - Common Cause

11. The sitting president does not make laws, he can appoint supreme court justices that may lean towards his idea's. If you blame a president for pot laws your blaming the wrong person, blame the voters. Blame congress. Both sides of the isle depend on money from donors who are against pot and hemp because it is a huge threat to cotton and wood interests. Special interest groups run this country. Stoner's need to pick one state to try and press full legalization, and employ all their efforts and funds. If one does legalize, it will reap money and become a Mecca for stoner's. And in time other states that were leaning could be swayed.