Gary Johnson 2012! MUST READ!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Dudee, May 9, 2010.

1. I'm an open minded person. I enjoy herb and psychedelics. Usually vote for the guys on the left . I supported Obama, but upon furthur research I have found a politican by the name of Gary Johnson who I believe can create REAL CHANGE in America. He is a republican (but don't be judgemental and let that affect you) with LIBERTARIAN values. He supports legalization and decrimininalization of ALL drugs :smoking: so I believe he's a political us stoners need to support in the upcoming presidental election. He is the former governor of New Mexico. Check out his site.

Johnson for America -- Gary Johnson on the Issues

Tell me what you think.

2. nra + drugs = win

3. yea id vote for him

4. and if im correct he never raised taxes while governer. plus 2 points already.

5. Johnson > Obama. Obama wrote a big check that he couldn't cash

6. ^^this EXACTLY.
    A smart republican is what we need.

7. This guy sounds like he's right down my alley. He's already got my vote.

8. Wonder how many of you are all going to say that over the next 2 years. Settle down killers! Got some time still! Focus on the mid terms! Vote out all your idiot senators! I know we in NY have too many retards in ALBANY

9. sorry man.
    ron paul has my vote permanently.

10. Yeah. I was about to say. Why not Ron Paul? He has a much greater chance of winning and is also for the legalization of all drugs.

11. aww dude i was on youre side till i read youre name...thats fucked up..-_- lol
    no harm if you dont actually eat them

12. that sequence of posts just made me laugh out loud.

13. Sounds a lot like ron paul, just not as well known. He says more competition of health care would lead to lower costs, but i don't think that anything would really change. I agree with a lot of his positions, but i don't trust that he would actually implement all of them if he was elected. The only politician I kinda trust is Ron Paul.

14. I thought this was going to be some guy Gary Johnson's take on the 2012 prophecy.

Not to mention the fact that it won't matter cause we'll all be gone. 2012 is REAL.

15. girlfriend made me into a ferret lover haha i cant help it xD

16. im guessing gods cock told you this and now youre here to spread the word?

17. No, I am Gods Cock, and I'm here to spread the word.

18. Why decriminalization of all drugs?

19. MJ legalization. Everything else Decrim. No more addicts in jail would be one benefit.

Edit: He has my vote.