Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Garlic

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jt233, Oct 5, 2011.

1. If you eat a couple of cloves of garlic after you smoke would this cover the smell lol. Garlic comes out of your pores so I know that it might mask the smell.

2. But then you'd smell like garlic dude wtf

3. A shower and a change of clothes is more than I need.

4. exactly. it doubles as a vampire repellant

5. I guess this would work if you frequently smoked in Transylvania...

6. I thought gum was only $2?..............

7. Yeah buy you wouldn't smell like weed. Like as a quick cover up or something.

8. Yeah gum is the most practical. I wasn't saying that you should use garlic more curiosity on if it would really work.

9. I love garlic! I eat it on almost anything, plus gothic people run away from me... That just might be because of my breath though :p

10. So you would carry around cloves of garlic? Around your neck probably, eh?

11. lol. gum works pretty well. cologne if you're that paranoid.

12. you can also smeer dog shit on yourself
    then you wouldent smell like weed

13. Why would you ever not want to smell like weed?

14. How paranoid are you that you actually thought of eating garlic, So it would come out of your pores to Make you not smell like weed?

The weed smell will go away alot faster than garlic...
    Fuck, I think as soon as you step outside, your good. If you smoke out side then your fine... Just eat some bubblegum.