garlic

Discussion in 'General' started by barleymalted, May 9, 2013.

1. Anyone else get high from eating garlic? I thought I was imagining it at first but since I've occasionally started to chew up and eat multiple cloves of garlic occasionally I've noticed every time I do this I get very pronounced stimulant effects (like extreme clear headedness) along with pronounced muscle relaxant and anxiolytic effects (turned my stiff neck into butter and melted anxious thoughts away). I just had two cloves last night after smoking a jay and the effects were very pronounced. Also it completely killed this rash outbreak I've been having these last 4 days.

Anyone else experience these strong physical and psychoactive effects from raw garlic?

Try it and get back to me, chew up 2 large garlic cloves and chase down with lots of water on an empty stomach. Do this at your own risk you'll probably feel nauseous and feel like your guts are burning for about 10 minutes. Great for your health though.

2. i think bill cosby used to eat garlic all the time. he musta been stoned for his shows whole run

3. Garlic is a natural anti-biotic, which explains why vampires don't like it.

#TheMoreYouKnow

4. I'll eat a small clove when I'm cooking with it & have given small pieces to the grandkids to chew on when they're around just for laughs like my grandmother did to me many moons ago.
    Today that would be called child abuse.

5. I've used garlic for years. I grow it every year in my garden too! I use it a lot in cooking but its great straight too! And I will say I do sometimes get a pronounced relaxed effect from it at times!

6. mmm love the smell of garlic cooking. now that it gets me buzzed im gonna be hooked on that shit haha.

7. Been trying to do some research on the topic and numerous sources report euphoria and various psychoactive effects and even addiction from ingesting raw garlic. But nobody seems to know whats going on and I can't find any research on it.

Anyone know whats up with this I'm really interested.

8. People will do anything to get high.

9. mmmm garlic is tasty

Never tried it raw though, just might have to now though lol

10. Anyone who knows anything about nutrition could tell you the benefits of garlic but I think you guys are going about this the wrong way.

11. I'm just curious man thats all. I'm not gonna start shooting up garlic juice to get stoned. Just wanna know what causes the buzz.

12. I'm no doctor, but I am going to guess your head...

13. Dude I'd be careful with that shit. Highly addictive.

I started snorting ground up cloves, next thing I know I'm slamming 7 cloves a day, every hour just to stay high. I ran out of veins so I just started shoving it up my ass instead.
    The withdrawals aren't worth it man trust me.

14. Yeah dude, our government pulled off 8/10 to get the mexicans and secure the garlic trade. You're supporting El Quada man; fuck you, OP!

15. garlic on some mother fuckin pizza fuck yeah

16. It's not worth it when you can just do the same with wasabi :hippie:

17. I get high from the taste alone because it's so orgasmic. :bongin:

18. this making me want garlic

19. chop it raw into a fresh salsa or guacamole.
    fresh is the best way to get the most out of garlic. although a huge clove roasted. with hot bread and olive oil.