Garfs grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by garf203, Nov 11, 2014.

1. #1 garf203, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2014
    Long time member and lurker. Finally decided to start a journal. Working with 3 different beans. Warlock, Headband, and Jack Herer. Germed all 3 about a week ago and then transplanted like a day ago. Only the Jack and headband have poked their heads up though. At work at the moment so I'll post pics and more info on my set up later.

2. Here's a lil more info;
    150hps @ 16/8 in a 2'x4'x6'(roughly) closet for veg and moms. Flower room info coming soon.
    Going organic with ferts. All guano from sunleaves.

Attached Files:

3. Picked up an air stone today to help brew my teas

Attached Files:

4. Got my tea brewing

Attached Files:

5. Forgot to post these
    The first is from 4 Days ago the second is yesterday
    The last 2 are from tonight. I'm down to just the Jack thanks to stupidity. Left a window open overnight on frosty night. And my Warloc never popped up after germing

Attached Files:

6. So I was bitten by the stupidity bug a second time and again left my window open. It's not looking to good. Lucky I have so many cool "gardener" buddies. So I've got some back up beans, most of which were free

Attached Files:

7. Plan B
    And a spot of tea.
    Took these yesterday just before I unplugged the air stone. She sank this morning so I'll plant her in a lil bit and wait for her to pop up.

Attached Files:

8. aww thats too bad lol about the window but these things happen :)

9. My Jack's road to recovery. Taken over the coarse of the last few days.
    Slowly but surely she's on her way. Still waiting on the blue dream. A lil scared because I got the Blue and the Warloc around the same time amd I'm hoping she doesn't fizzle out like the Warloc.

Attached Files:

10. She's starting to look a lot better.

Attached Files:

11. Deff looking healthy now

Attached Files:

12. Gave her a layer of verm to try and fight off this fungus gnat infestation I got going. Since she's doing so good, I gave her her first feeding at a lil under .3 ec hope it wasn't too much.

Attached Files:

13. She's got a nice structure going on. So since I'm gonna make her a mom, I decided to start LST'ing her so I can max her clone production

Attached Files:

14. Been a while
    This was my lil lady 13 days ago. I took some cuttings to start shaping her about a month ago. Didn't really try to keep them healthy so I didn't expect it when I went to get rid of them 13 days ago and they had lovely roots, so I re potted them

Attached Files:

15. Had a situation where the girls had to be neglected for a few days. Took a toll on them but I think after some TLC, they'll be ok. My mom was root bound so I trimmed her dying leaves and a third of her root ball and re potted. I think she'll be a lil happier in her new pot. Gonna re pot the lil ones soon also.

Attached Files:

16. So my lil ones are all grown up. Well, one of them anyway. The other lived but it so far behind that in just gonna use it for Bonsai experiments. Just topped my big girl and gonna set to flower Tue. My mama is responding well to her LST. Another week and I'll be swimming in clones.

Attached Files: