Gardeners Awesome Organic Swamp 2011

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by gardener, May 7, 2011.

1. Coolio, all good news Gardener! :D

Mine are still small too, still in the 16oz. cups. Ooops, they ARE rootbound. Gotta get 'em out this weekend for sure.

I got a late start this year cuz of the funky weather. It's getting better though, thank gawd. :smoke:

2. hey gardener, glad to hear things picking up again same with here to, i think the weather is shaping up every where now :)

3. Yo yo yo yo yo yo. Alright so things are finally going well, between the compost teas and the Fox Farm nutes, they plants are finally getting big. I dont expect too much per plant but with 9 plants im hoping for still a decent harvest.

*To all my fellow New England Growers i have not met, feel free to say Hi! I want to see how everyones doing.

I will finally update with pictures this week, I promise!

Cheers :smoke:

4. Hello everyone! Since i havent really updated all year i figured i should. I often use my old grow journals to track my progress so i needed an update for this years grow.

I have 7 females out of 9. As i say every year, happy plants seem to be female. Every year i have more females than males, very interesting.

I have early durbans which are the plants in the pictures that are budding. Others are a poison sour and some are bagseed. Its sept 2nd and they are around 5 feet tall and very bushy. Each year i try to get my plants less tall and more bushy by topping them more. Though my plants are smaller height wise this year, i think theres a few of them that could year quite a bit more than last years plants.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. I didnt like the way my pics were posted so i reposted. They all survived Hurricane Irene nicely. I made sure the roots were slightly loose in the soil so the plants could tip over instead of break. THey all just feel over softly so i straightened them up and fed them and they all perked right back up. It was a beautiful so it was an easy recovery. Also growing in the swamp gives them a little more protection.

As for the pictures they are a mix of different types as said above. The bud shots are Early Durbans that should be done in a couple more weeks. :smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. very nice + rep buddy

7. thanks bud. Glad to see you and the other vets are still doing their thing on GC!

8. Good stuff Gardener. Glad they weathered the storm, seems the indoor growers were more affected. One of them looks super early, huh?

9. Yes I actually have two early durbans. they still need a few more weeks but are getting there. Its nice to spread the harvest out a little bit so my fingers dont fall off with all the trimming!

10. Hey Gardener :wave: Have you harvested yet? If so do you have any pics? :smoke:

11. Hey hey! This time of year I always seem to disappear haha. A great season this year, harvest around a pound. Not bad for 7 plants. The Early Durban is the best smoke, it smells crazy!

I took some pics the day i cut them down, i will have to upload them soon as well as some finished product! Thanks for interest BUZZ!

12. bump fellow NE grower

13. Me 2!

Tons of swamps around where i live,i always worried about dragging all that dirt out to the spot though.

14. bump! yea me too man.

15. Hey hey thanks guys! It was a great year, I cant wait to get ready for this year. Swamp grows are the best, no one goes walking around the swamp so it gives a lot of security.

16. Do you know what strain(s) you are going to run this year yet? It won't be long, the way time is flying by.

I am starting to make my list. I usually start mine indoors around the end of March.