Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Garden Safe Fungicide

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Xanity, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Is it ok to spray garden safe fungicide on my weed?

2. No fungicides are bad ass.

This is very difficult to interpret whether you are being sarcastic or serious through typing

4. #4 snoopdog6502, Jun 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2014

Most anything that can kill a stubborn fast multiplying microbe is very evil stuff.

Some sprays that are for fruit trees are 70% neem and have a touch of fungicide thats about as safe as you can get. Most garden stores will have it.

I use this.

http://www.hydroponics.net/i/139765

[​IMG]

5. Much appreciated man. Bookmarked that link and valuable information all around so thanks :smoke:

Good luck, keep a good growing environment as much as possible and I hope you never need it.

Spider mites and other insects are attributed to neglect of growing environment? Are we talking about indoors? How does one even get spider mites indoors, are they carried in on other buds?

other outdoor plants and soil. they hitchhike on clothes.

Just like bed bugs eh. Scary shit man

10. I eradicated spider mites in 4 days with no pest strips.

A lot of people will preach the dangers of using the stuff, since it contains dichlovoris. I did my research and read the studies on the liquid form (not gas, as in pest strips) and decided it was worth the risk, and i mean i read hundreds of pages of info ov a two week period. I have a lung disease so I am more sensitive than most.

I swear by them now and keep them in there all the time.

They killed all the bugs in that room that crawled or flew, even house flies, but the room is sealed and vented and I am not sure I would use the stuff if it was in a room i slept or lived in unless i was gone and put it away when i came home, just in case :smoke:

My plants are thriving and i didnt have to waste money spraying shit on any of them or fucking with them in any way.

Pyrethrin, (synthetic pyrethrum) is what i used to eraicate fungus gnats and soil mites. The govt sprays all uniforms with it and its being marketed as a replacement for deet for mosquitos.

The stuff snoop mentioned is alright. I always mixed it with cold pressed neem and dr bronsons soap to increase potency (dr bronsons is organic and a few drops from the bottle goes a long ways and it lasts for years). Used alone it requires a few treatments in my experience.