Garbage Bag Question

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by absenth303, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Hi,

A few days ago my friend had to cover his plants with garbage bags. Under the circumstances it was all he could do to get them out of where they were. They were in a truck for a day with the windows down but still under these bags. He ended up releiving them from their garbage bags after 2 days (no they wern't in the truck but half a day, the other day they were in a remote cool place). Now that they're outside he's noticed a pretty severe brownish white (almost burnt in spots) change on the overall plant. His and my assumption were that the bag was rubbing on the plants. I believe that some chemical within the garbage bag caused his plants reaction. Any suggestions for correcting the problem?

Thanks

2. My assumption would be that they did not have the correct airflow needed to support their breathing and they basically started sufficating

3. Yah its too bad, they were some real beauty's. They had to be pulled because the bud was starting to turn brown too.... maybe next time around he'll get this right.