Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Garage

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ending, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Sup guys,

Usually I smoke outside or in my car, but I thought about smoking in my garage later today.

But I have a question, if I smoke a bowl in it, then opened the garage door and let it air out, do you think the smell would go away fast?

I could use a sploof or something if I feel like making one real quick.

2. How bout just set up a chair inside your garage, open your garage and just blow the smoke out?

3. eh, yeah you could. but, smoke rises... and the couple times I smoked in my garage at like 6am before surfing.. after the surf sesh was done 5 hours later... my entire house would smell like weed.. soo yeah my garage was connected to my house, at the bottom... so just beware.:D

4. Good point Mason420.

And yea, I got a couple chairs in my garage :D

5. put the garage up like 2-3 inches so you get a constant flow of fresh air.