Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Garage hot box session, Stop smoke from escaping?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nikolai90, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Sup! So here is my deal. Me and some buddies are going to hot-box my garage :D The only problem..... I live in a apartment complex and don't want my neighbors to smell the ganja fumes!! :smoke:

Help me out here!!

2. You know if you are in a house fire and stuck in a room. You put a wet towel under the door crack to stop smoke from getting in.

Same thing. If you think it is worth it then just put a wet towel/cloth under the cracks of the garage.

3. just blow out of a sploof and open the garage door a crack so it gradually flows out and the sploof masks the smell.

4. Hot boxing doesn't get u any higher its just placebo most of the thc is gone when u exhale, sorry

But for the novelty i guess go for it, wet towel under door /thread

5. All hotboxing does is make u reek and, for me, make your eyes redder than usual

6. hahahaha hes not trying to get the smoke out or not get caught... he's trying to keep it in and doesn't give a fuck!! :hello:

7. Hey, Thanks for the help, Going to have a great fucking night!

Hope I don't smoke myself sober:p

8. Nobody even said "bro hotboxing gets you waaaaay higher", the OP just wants to hotbox a garage, everyone loves to hotbox every now and then. Never seen a more obnoxious post.

OP - seal up any cracks in the garage, and maybe burn an incense or candle alongside your smokeable to help mask the smell should it escape.

9. [quote name='"Maximillien127"']You know if you are in a house fire and stuck in a room. You put a wet towel under the door crack to stop smoke from getting in.

Same thing. If you think it is worth it then just put a wet towel/cloth under the cracks of the garage.[/quote]

Wtf if your in a house fire your gonna get the fuck outta there. Not put a wet towel under the door ...

10. When you're trapped by fire in a room, awaiting rescue, you're supposed to put a wet towel under the door to stop smoke from pouring in and killing you before you can be saved.

11. damn its gonna be pretty hard to bake a garage... good luck.. and put duct tape in all the corners and such

12. [quote name='"WeedBratton"']

Nobody even said "bro hotboxing gets you waaaaay higher", the OP just wants to hotbox a garage, everyone loves to hotbox every now and then. Never seen a more obnoxious post.

OP - seal up any cracks in the garage, and maybe burn an incense or candle alongside your smokeable to help mask the smell should it escape.[/quote]

Never said anyone said that just informing OP, just incase his idea was that it'd get them higher and i didnt want him to waste his time.

And obnoxious post on my part!?! Far from it

13. When I see someone use the good ol' /thread, I assume obnoxious intent. Regardless, let's settle this like gentlemen, I expect you to be on Pier 13 at midnight, when the moon is full and the tides are strong. There, we will have a slap fight - to the death!!

14. [quote name='"WeedBratton"']

When I see someone use the good ol' /thread, I assume obnoxious intent. Regardless, let's settle this like gentlemen, I expect you to be on Pier 13 at midnight, when the moon is full and the tides are strong. There, we will have a slap fight - to the death!![/quote]

Lol! I shall be there! And good point bout the /thread thing, just a habit
    :Smoke:

15. Hot boxing works if you're smoking out of a joint, or anything that gives off a lot of unused smoke, in a small area like a car.

16. [quote name='"jjmilleril2"']

Hot boxing works if you're smoking out of a joint, or anything that gives off a lot of unused smoke, in a small area like a car.[/quote]

True ish, because of the unused smoke but the thc diminishes pretty fast in air if im correct (so ud have to hover over the shit lol), either way still fun to hotboxx on occasions:smoke