garage grow

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by sharp321, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Thought i would share my plans that im using,

This setup gives me 2oz every 2 weeks, its for personal use so of course you could use this plan to suit whatever you needed.

Built with mdf, Using a total of 10 20w cfl bulbs, the odor room is sealed off from the other two rooms, the air is vented from the mother room and the main room into the scrubber (just a home made one) air is then vented out from the sealed room, there are grills in the mother and main room near the bottom to bring the freash air in. So far the scrubber must be rebuilt every 5 weeks to contain the smell. There are only 2 fans in this setup, one at the beginning of the scrubber and one venting the sealed room.

As the picture shows this system is just using a basic setup of taking 2 clones each friday, moving the 2 ready clones into the main room then moving the 2 complete plants out ready to dry.

This setup has been working fine for me but allways keen to hear of any improvements anyone might have,

Cheers :)

Attached Files:

• box.JPG
      box.JPG
      File size:
      47.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Just wondering, does your variety flower naturally? Because I wonder how you are going to have plants vegging and flowering in the same room. Perhaps a dumb question but just wondering.

3. not quite sure what your asking..

are you meaning the clones coming into the main room? they have there 2 weeks veg in with the mother then are straight to 12/12 in the main room