Garage attic one plant grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by justneedhelp, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Hi all, I have a garage attic I'd like to grow a plant in. There are no windows, and I was wondering if there would be a noticeable smell coming from the attic of the garage if you walked inside. It's about a one in a half car garage. If the smell would be noticeable, how would I combat this without any constant noise/carbon filters? (I am able to get carbon filters but I honestly don't know how I'd use them). But anyway, thanks for any suggestions.

also why is it saying my post is too short god damn it

2. It may or may not smell, this depends on a number of factors such as strain/genetics, so you will just have to wait and see. In place of a carbon filter you can use ONA gel or an ozone generator.

3. It's bagseed so I suppose it could be anything. It might have been from reggie. I have no idea. But anyway, I rubbed my fingers on the stem since I was reading if you do that usually they stink a lot, but I didn't get any smell. It might be too early. Few more questions before I leave for the night. How long should it be before I can tell that I'll be able to smell them? Can one plant smell that bad? Especially from reggie bagseed? Oh, I think I also have one seed may have been strawberry cough, on a cale of 1-10 how smelly is that strain supposed to be?
    Thank you