Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ganja tincture on international flight?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TincturePro, Nov 13, 2011.

1. EDIBLES. No worries with edibles, you're taking them for the long ass flight

2. Is it worth it lol?.....getting pegged with bringing liquid explosives on a plane seems like a pretty shitty day....ya know, jail and getting kicked out of your uni?

Just something to think about =O

3. A tincture! That's brilliant! Only tactical suggestion I have: I would hide it amongst a bunch of identical looking aromatherapy bottles w/ my checked bag. Better odds if they check a bottle and having the extra odors couldn't hurt :).

4. I have never flown internationally. But don't any liquids or foods you bring have to be store bought and sealed?

Just find some bud in germany. Or take a t-break. Better than getting butt fucked by security over a little amount of tincture.

5. How would edibles not be a problem? They still contain thc

6. Glycerin isn't an explosive but is chemically similar to nitroglycerin which can lead to the false positive

7. You can't tell if the edibles have cannabis in them or not. They look just like regular cookies or brownies...

8. troof, as long as you strained the marijuana out.

9. Smuggling a controlled substance over US borders is not worth the trouble you would put into it and the consequences you could suffer by. I recommend instead of bringing your medicine you bring extra money and buy some on the other side.