Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ganja & Tea leaves?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Snub, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Before I begin my question, I'd just like to say I AM going to do this, because apparently if done correctly, the high is awesome. So I don't need any of those "It's a waste of weed" comments, because really it isn't.

So I bought a pretty nice small hookah, only used it once. I got a big ol' container of this "Extreme Lemonade flavoured tea leaf" stuff (Which is just herbal shisha, No nicotine or tar or anything) and was wondering if mixing the tea leafs with Ganja would work?

I know that mixing straight Shisha with Ganj, when done correctly, works wonder. I wasn't sure if this herbal stuff would work just as well?

Thanks in advance Blades :smoke:

2. If that tea leaf shit is meant to be smoked and safe then try it. I would just top the bowl with Kief.

3. Hmmm Kief bowl, for some reason I've never heard anyone mention putting kief on it, good call man d:

4. Yea, you've never heard it because the coals will torch the kief right when you put them on. Don't top it with kief. And don't put dank in a hookah, only shwag.

5. Really no dank? I've never actually had schwag, but I would assume it would just get me less ripped, no?

6. before i tried weed for the first time i tried smoking tea haha but idk about your situation

7. Lol preparing yourself for the ganj, classy :cool:

8. Oh I meant for him to make some kief press hash. It's very simple, you just put kief in some brown paper bag in a rectangle. Then fold it up tight fold up in newspaper then iron it. Do it on low heat and not for long periods at a time and you've got some quick hash.

9. My buddy's buddy has a press thingy for making that pressed hash shtuff, If you think it'll work, I'll give it a shot..When I can actually blaze again :/

Fucking wisdoms.