Ganja Runners In The Caribean

Discussion in 'General' started by Benjaminblackthegreat, Aug 15, 2014.

1. #1 Benjaminblackthegreat, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    A couple times I have helped my friends uncle move big expensive yachts up from Central America, and Lesser Antilles up to Florida. The owners sail down and we take the boat back, or we do both and the owners sail around in the tropics. Its fucking awesome, but some days are long and boring when we are in the middle of nowhere.

While we were headed through the Caribbean sea we usually stop off in the Bahamas or Puerto Rico and we have seen drug runners in big speed boats and as we get close to Florida we have seen the Coast Guard patrolling looking for drug trafficking so its obvious we have traveled through some drug trafficking routes.

When we were headed back from Barbados we stopped in St. Vincent and pulled into a little port and stayed the night.

At 1:00 am I awoke to a speed boat pulling into port. I was sleeping on the deck of this 80 foot sail boat. I got up because these guys were pulling in right next to us. Two guys came up on the dock and one of them had a joint smoking. I asked, "hey do you guys have any ganja?" We were about to sail for two weeks strait and I told him. He says, "oh yeah man, no problem." I gave him 20 us haha and I got a hand full of bud.

They boarded the boat with many bags and I didn't ask what was in them but I wished them safe travels and they left port hauling ass. I got my bud and it was pretty good stuff.

I want to get a boat of my own someday and live down there.

2. I got a sweet hookup of a fistful of bud for $10 once.  It was just from my neighbor at the time; cool old black guy that would mow our yard for free.  Man, we were dirt poor... that's a far less romantic story than yours though, lol

3. #3 Benjaminblackthegreat, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014

haha well there are the down sides we got caught up in a gnarly storm off cuba and that was strait fucked. I thought we were about to wreck the boat. Somehow we got out of it though.  If we sunk, Cuba would have probably arrested us since they are the only ones that would be able to help. The boat held up and we made it out alive. I couldn't imagine sailing though a hurricane, people in those situations must shit their pants black. My friends uncle knows a guy who wrecked in cuba and it was no bueno. He got detained and that sounds scary as fuck so we were determined not to let that happen to us.

I have only done the trip twice but the other time it was good weather all around.