Ganja mi seh. 1st tropical grow. stealthy

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 710isthenew420, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Veg room 18x11x36
    CFL

Flower 18x11x36
    240LED reflector mars hydro2
    5gallon smart pot

Carbon filter
    Quiet airflow, light trap

Miracle grow potting soil, perlite, coconut husk, vermiculite
    Right now there is an autofem (think different or auto mazaar) i mixed up the seeds.

I would like to germinate some ak48 in the veg to clone and or mum and or flower so that i get consistent yield.. i dont know how many plants i should fit into the top chamber, i deffinately cannot put 2x5gal in the top chamber.

Attached Files:

2. With no more space than you have to flower in, one plant is all that you really have room for. Cramming several into a space where only one should fit is only going to lessen your harvest off the bunch. You'll do better by flowering one good healthy plant and giving it the best conditions possible as far as yield goes. It's generally better to step them up size by size and keeping the space the plant needs to root into small instead of going straight into a 5 gallon bucket with a small plant. Auto seed growers do it that way because they say the "autos" don't like to be repotted. But if they're not auto seeds, pot them up in size slowly to lessen the time it takes the plant to get rooted in after a repot and the foliage growth to get back up and going. Putting a tiny seedling into a huge container means it will take some time for the plant to form roots and get settled before it grows more foliage. Make sure that you have dryness all the way down to the roots in the bucket. Sometimes it's pretty hard to tell what the moisture content is that far down near the roots. I bought a moisture probe and started using it with the buckets just so I would know for sure when it's time to water. Good luck! TWW

3. Ok agreed one plant per chamber should give best yield. Im worried about the weight on the veg shelf, so i would like to get a 'non auto' ak48 growing so when the auto below is done, then i could put that to flower below. Oh so little time and such a tiny space, gotta get some ladies going.

4. 11 days

Attached Files:

5. Maybe 3sq feet space for flowering. Lets hope for 3 oz dried

Attached Files:

6. 16 days in. We have liftoff, had to clear the area below her to let oscillating breeze get through. Can anyone identify this as a think diff or auto mazaar?

Attached Files:

7. 26 days in. Started an ak48 upstairs

Attached Files:

8. Turns out i had the lower wattage reflector series so i got the 240w for the auto below. Wifes lettice didnt survive the transplant. Im thinking of having another light trap so i could have 2 autos in halfway done and a veg chamber to house mum to finish and or produce clones. Perpetual grow why not!

Attached Files:

9. Lettuce ok. Cleared out some soil that seemed to bury the little guy, trying to water sparsely have never watered the auto till any drainoff . Its been a 34 days from seed.

Attached Files:

10. Transplanted the ak48 into a rockwool, clay, 2 gallon top drip DWC 24hrs 24hrs on . It was now making its 3rd node

Attached Files:

11. Hydro picked up quick, auto is now looking like it was watered.. i would like to flip the ak48 to 12/12 but i would like to take some clones that could live in the 20/4 with the auto down below

Attached Files:

12. Autoflower starting to show budding sites at 40 days, ak48 upstairs just on water now, nutes overworked it ? Im going to move to a 5 gallon bucket and seni grow ab, bloom ab

Attached Files:

13. Should i be doing this? Auto is about 45 days in, my space allowance is double what the plant is in now, hoping to get equal light to flower when/if they turn up

Attached Files:

14. Auto is on day 52 looks like its starting to flower. Ak48 transplanted into a smaller netpot and has a rdwc with sensi bloom and super strive. Picture shows more of the microgrow setup. Space is 16"x13"x36"

Attached Files:

15. I believe flowering in week3

Attached Files:

16. Patiently waiting

Attached Files:

17. Watering with mild sensi bloom .. water alone.. super thrive.. any idea how long again? Ive taken off alot of dead and dead or off colour leaves

Attached Files:

18. Crispy leaves budding up a lil

Attached Files:

19. #19 710isthenew420, Jan 20, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2016
    Yo, 80 days for a pop corn nug.

Jes kidding i chopped her 50/50 white/red to be safe. Loupe coming in the mail and someone just murdered my dealer so gotta quick time this dry. I would spend $30 every week at least so glad this personals is coming through and by my own sweat!

Attached Files: