Ganja Juice

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by HubertGarfunkle, May 20, 2013.

1. what is ganja juice and how do you use it? i just bought some of it and i put 9 drops under my tongue, didnt do anything. i was reading online, am i supposed to add a drop of it to a bowl of weed? maybe im using it wrong? i also chugged a bottle of cannabis lemonade, little to no effect. I have never done any kind of edible before either!

2. I have never even heard of "Ganja Juice" Where did you buy it? It was most likely a scam

3. well i was thinking it was a tincture, i have read about tinctures and they seemed worth a shot. i cant seem to find it online. but yeah its lame, so are the drinks, the drink had a super mild short lived effect of about 10 min maybe. i want to try some edibles.

4. Why don't you just go buy some weed and make some edibles or just smoke it instead of going through all this hassle of trying to find substitutes?

5. i have a boxing match coming up. i need to clean my lungs out and get in good shape get the strong so i dont get tired fast. so no smoking. i have been vaping. although vaping is not as bad as smoke, i would still imagine that vaping has some type of negative effect on the lungs. if i vape vs dont vape, i think my lungs would be stronger if i didnt vape. and thats why im looking into edibles or these drops or what not. the drops seemed decent if you could just put a few drops here n there.