Gangs

Discussion in 'General' started by OneLoveRasta, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Shit this pink I'm in is dangerous too, but I sure as hell ain't pullin out!

2. haha, I'm GLAD Obama is going to take out all the troops from Iraq, have you seen how many people have died for oil. You have no idea what is going on in Bush's head. And one of them isn't worrying about terrorist attacks..

3. being from LA, you see numerous types of the ethnic gangs and they're all damn right scary and menacing. from south central to venice - every district in LA had their own gangs. i think i've been jumped/mugged/threatened by every type in LA!

4. yeah, ganglands a cool show
    i hate gangs, i really do. mostly because of how little kids get involved, and they seem to welcome it. they encourage these kids to wear flags and start filling their heads with bullshit they dont need. its sad cuz if it keeps on that way itll never end.

also, has anyone ever seen the Warriors?
    it has a good point, if all the gangs in a city got together they could overtake the police. its silly cuz everyone down heres like 'reppin dat 210' n shit but then they throw in 'southside' or 'westside' whatever. theyre not really down for their city, just their own hood. if they really were unified they could take over but theyll never be.

5. Ugh, you people making fun of all the dying in the city centre's are pathetic.
    How would you feel if you lost someone to gang violence and you saw someone making fun of it?
    It fucking hurts.
    Ass for the mash up, Detroit is a much rougher place then Chi in my opinon.

6. unless thats youre making that up, how were the drugs? :D

7. only on october 30th.

8. Chi-town latin king right here but I'm cool wit a lot of people I kno sum mld's, I'm cool wit dem but just cuz im a King dont mean every1's my enemy and i hate those pussies that start beef for nuttin but u gotta fight back so if u start beefin wit da rong Kings ull get fucked up, Amor De Rey. 13Killa

9. lol at the people claiming vice lords etc.

I almost got stomped our by a 73A FINKS MC member.
    Now that is no fun.

10. lotta wa. state peeps in this forum, the yakima valley aint much different cept most are mexican gangs like surenos vs. nortenos or sum LVL and NSV type shit...that i know of anyways

11. We got cops here, that sums up the open gang activity in my town.

12. just a lot of northside/southside bullshit where I'm from.

13. yeah i love that gangland show, especially the one on kings i saw today. anyways what you say is true, i hate fags that start shit when your just walking down a street or chilling with some homies. but *****s like you that dont start shit with people for no reason are cool in my opinion. i just say if you gonna do something gang related keep everybody out of it except an enemy or something.

14. Shit and people think the gangs here are bad

Alot of less "civilized" countries gangs are real dirty how they do stuff. We got more honor here then most think..its not for everyones eyes

15. Most folks wont fuck with a big guy in Boston, Lawrence, Lynn, Rox, etc. Shit goes down though, mostly punk bitches pulling nines. I carry a knife from time to time, I know that folks with knives end up shot, but if I get jumped by some fucking chavs I'm not gonna be caught unprepared. As far as gangs it's mostly kids making them up, and MS13. The El Salvatuchas are fuckin crazy, but they only really fuck with eachother. Theres some Irish mafia dealings in Southie, but nothing like The Departed would have you believe. The days of Whitey Bulger are gone.

16. Everyone is crazy, once u have a gun u have more power and a lot of *****z judge by the colors ur wearin and random *****s will hop out der cars n start blastin u

17. At a zoo near me a little girl was killed because two fucking ******s saw eachother and simultaneously pulled their peices and started shooting. In a crowded fucking zoo, full of children. Both were caught, the little girl is fucking dead. Fuck gangs, I don't give a shit if folks grew up in bad neighborhoods. Plenty of people have had it waaaay worse and havent given in to that bullshit.

18. yup senior

dont get me wrong though, im not livin on a farm in the middle of nowhere. theres like 700000 people in my valley. the gangs here are just pretty low key, just local kids

"""Everyone is crazy, once u have a gun u have more power and a lot of *****z judge by the colors ur wearin and random *****s will hop out der cars n start blastin"""

why the fuck would you wear your colors around them? seems like colors just get people into trouble. no comprende

and whats 'amore de rey' they were saying that in gangland today

19. "Kings Love".

It's like when the members of the AB shout "WHIIIITE POWAAAH"!

Sort of.

20. Latin Kings say it in respect to each other.

Jus like every gang has some words like that. Soo-woo, Coocoo, Ect ect.