Gangs and people are retarted.

Discussion in 'General' started by Stoner Guy, Jul 20, 2011.

1. #1 Stoner Guy, Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2011
    On facebook i had a picture up with what i though was just the Hawaiian peace sign cause i have to be doing something with my hands (no pun intended) but my cousin is a complete retard why are you doing the fly boi money gang sign?? lol they can't even spell right. Well i was right it's just the Shaka sign from Hawaii. Gangs are retarded + not even being original. I'm part of the peace and legalize herb gang lol.

solution: delete facebook - lol. i wish i could just erase retards. *yawn*

Well morning gc - what do you think on gangs - and before anyone else.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaka_sign

"Cool story bro" :wave:

2. retarted?

3. yeah, like i'd rather have a poptart.

4. I respect gangs like the Mafia, I don't respect kids that go around jumping random people for fun. There's a difference between crime and organized crime.

5. What are you talking about......... I GOT ROBBED MAN :D

6. #6 Stoner Guy, Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2011
    elmo and kool-aid man have nothing on me.

[​IMG]

7. are we talking bout the shaka hang loose thing

[​IMG]

^^^^ that

If some gang thinks they can claim thats their "thing" they should go take it up with hawaii lol they've been doin that for ages.....

and it represents pretty much the opposite of what any gang does

8. [​IMG]

Watch out for them wigger gangs, the streets is tough.

9. +1 :smoke:

10. seriously. If anyone gave me crap for doing that, I'd just have to say something like, "ignorance is bliss"

I can't remember exactly what it means but I think it's like, "hang loose" "take care" "peace"

11. Our youth are so bored these days.

12. its ambiguous, its like "cool man" or "whats up" or "smooth man"

my grandparents and aunt and uncle lived in hawaii for like 20 years, it was how i was told to greet them lol, it was awesome as a child, but now, my uncle is creepy, and it creeps me out

13. Isnt that the gang sign for MS-13?

14. RUUGHGHR (in tim allen weird sound voice)

those mofos are way harder than wiz ever hopes to be, motha fucka had a tv show (inside a tv show.... inception shows), and a mysterious yet all knowing neighbor....

15. No MS-13 likes to think they are Dio and they do the devil prongs lol.....

[​IMG]

16. Lol, no, i mean Dio ;)

17. Without sounding like a thug...

I hang around in groups of close freinds, 7-10 people, and because were young, people INSTANTLY conclude were gangsters. shit. is. stupid.

18. [​IMG]

I'll raise or fix the debt ceiling........tomorrow....i wanna play hide n' seek in the white house. Fuck it you do it i'm too blazedd....