Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ganga Hot Cocoa

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thisismattwade, Nov 2, 2003.

1. so last night a buddy of mine and I made ganga hot chocolate. we took about 1 to 1.5 eighths of weed and ground it up real fine. then we heated eight cups of milk and mixed the weed powder and chocolate powder with the milk and heated for one more minute in the microwave. it made good hot chocolate and my friend was tripping HARDCORE, but i didn't feel anything, not even naseau. does anyone know what might have caused these two extremely different reactions? he's on vicadin too for tooth surgery he had a day ago.

2. i dont think the way you cooked it could have extracted much thc, i think your friend was faking it. vicodin does make you kinda spacy though

3. maybe the THC stayed at the top or the bottom of the milk. That would explain why he got really high and you didn't.