GANG VIOLENCE. IN SMALL TOWNS

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by chicken, Sep 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21 Dizzy, Sep 20, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2018

Yea Genuine piece of shyt. He has said before that he doesn't think black people and white people should have kids together so f*ck him! The world will be better once he isn't alive anymore.
    I'm a black woman with a white man and we have 3 kids together and theres nothing you can do about it!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  2. You didn't answer my question.

3. Yes I did!

~Toni~

4. #24 Vicious, Sep 20, 2018
    No you didn't. What rules did he break and why should he be banned, because you disagree with him? You're more radical for wishing death on him than he is for being against race mixing. Would you have wish death on Ali too?

5. #25 Dizzy, Sep 20, 2018
    lol I am against anyone who is racist doesn't matter what skin color they are anyway w/e i don't have to answer your questions tbh you going on ignore just like him.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ali was a Muslim so he prob felt that way due to religion and a good boxer not a role model.
    I don’t date outside my race because I feel there are to many cultural differences that will get in the way of the relationship. I’d rather avoid all the drama and date someone who understands me. But if someone else can pull it off I’m fine with that.

7. I would assume that in certain socioeconomic conditions it becomes much easier to join a gang than to do anything else. One might not have money to move, may not have one or two parents, may not have a car to get a job, etc. We all mirror our surroundings to one degree or another. I think gangs are ridiculous from my perspective, but I live in a completely different reality.

Drugs and weapons are the currency, which is illegal, so there is a negative feedback loop.

That is my superficial assessment

• Like Like x 2
  8. If you think people should stick with their own race for cultural reasons albeit believe people can do what they want and have nothing against other races is that really racist?

If Ali was a "good" Muslim he would have taken the wives of his defeated opponents as concubines. But seriously, dude was a god. His cross counters, footwork and flurry of punches were something of legend. Ali vs Frazier was one of the greatest battles in history.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Closed for review.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.