Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GameStop

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokin bud, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Has anybody here been recently employed by GameStop? if so were you drug tested and how long after the interview was the test? as much information as i can get regarding this would be helpful as i have an interview next Monday and i could use the job.

2. Already did that and there wasn't really and reliable information, just i bunch of "i think" and "not sure but" answers, i'm looking for someone who knows for a fact.

3. No one can possibly know for a fact, only the person giving you the interview.

4. well i see your east coast here in CA they did no drug testing what so ever

5. Assume they do. You cant go wrong

6. Just read the application. People can't drug test you without stating they will. I applied for gamestop a few weeks ago and on the application it said something like "continued employment may be drug tested" . So maybe they do, just not right away

7. [quote name='"smokin bud"']Has anybody here been recently employed by GameStop? if so were you drug tested and how long after the interview was the test? as much information as i can get regarding this would be helpful as i have an interview next Monday and i could use the job.[/quote]

Hey hows it going? I recently got hired by them a couple months ago. I'm a seasonal worker. They never tested me. They give out a small hand book when you get hired and I checked. They only usually drug test people who go than higher a game advisor(sales associate). The only time they will drug test you if your going for manager or if the state requires all employees drug testing

8. this is what i was looking for. i am applying for sales associate and i know PA doesn't require a drug test for all employees so i think i'm good. I looked online at an interview website and noticed they only tested at interviews in states that required it, so i'm pretty sure i'm good. Just in case i am going to stop smoking after tonight and dilute for the interview. i'll post back and let everyone know how it goes.

Thanks for the help everyone :smoke: ill smoke a bowl for you guys tonight haha

9. I worked there 2.5 years and 7 months of it as an SGA (3rd key manager) I also know the ASM and SM smoked weed and never got tested (assistand and store manager). Never once did i get tested. They can hire upon employment if they choose, and also for special circumstances and promotion, but rarely do. Nobody ive talked to that worked at Gamestop ever got tested either so im assuming that and my expierence without being tested means that its very highly unlikley u will be tested.