Games

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by ShineMyUnicorn, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Soo I only have GTA V for the ps3 and sometimes cant even do online cuz the shitty internet but I've been dying to play with other people :c

2. Why do you only have 1 game?

3. Because I also have a 3ds and dunno what else would be worth it for the ps3.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. There's plenty of games that are worth it. What kind of games are you into?!

5. Too bad. GTAV with other people is cool! :)

6. [quote name="DontPaniiic" post="19142892" timestamp="1386779846"]There's plenty of games that are worth it. What kind of games are you into?![/quote] well I'm into role playing games, adventure, zombie games, post apocalyptic games, etc..

7. [quote name="ShineMyUnicorn" post="19144904" timestamp="1386804966"]well I'm into role playing games, adventure, zombie games, post apocalyptic games, etc..[/quote]Alright, go grab a copy of The Last Of Us, or if you wanna start with cheaper games maybe try the uncharted series, pretty adventurous.

8. Play Fallout 3, or Fallout New Vegas.  Both post nuclear war, explore, kill shit, upgrade weapons kinda RPG game- really fun

9. Dude, grab a copy of the last of us it's one of the best games I've ever played, it I very unique there's nothing like it.

10. If you have PS Plus Borederlands 2 is free this month, I haven't played but I'm downloading it now, I've heard good things about it and one wasn't bad, just long.

11. Fun as shit man enjoy.

12. [quote name="Xxitslethal" post="19149315" timestamp="1386875518"]Fun as shit man enjoy.[/quote]So I've heard. I can't wait to get into it. I also saw Tomb Raider before leaving the Playstation store and it was $13.50 for PsPlus members so I got that too. I had it for the 360 and loved the crap out of it. Hard choice on what I wanna play tonight....

13. Farcry3, Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite also all great games

14. Red Dead Redemption with the zombie DLC.

Uncharted is fun.

Assassin's Creed II

Valkrie Chronicles is a fun RPG

Demon Souls and Dark Souls if you like insanely hard games

15. [quote name="DontPaniiic" post="19149123" timestamp="1386872597"]If you have PS Plus Borederlands 2 is free this month, I haven't played but I'm downloading it now, I've heard good things about it and one wasn't bad, just long.[/quote] I wish I had ps plus but I don't have the money for it :lSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app