Games youre getting for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Shipwreck, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Well I've owned a PS3 for about 3 years and have yet to be impressed with many games but wow, this year both xbox and ps3 get so many good releases.
    I'm getting: Zelda Skyward Sword, Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition, Batman Arkham City (was one of the lucky ones who got it in a lightning deal on Amazon) AND Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.

I've never ever been surrounded by so many good games all at once.

What are you guys getting?

2. Gears 3
    WWE 12
    NHL 12

3. #3 RVD420RVD, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    What the fuck is your problem man?!?

4. The Old Republic Limited/Collectors Edition, a new 360 with MGSHD, BF3, MW3, Skyrim and WWE 12

5. santa didn't tell me lololololol

6. Nothing. I already own Skyrim and BF3. The only other game I was planning on buying was The Old Republic, but after 30 minutes of beta......pass.

7. None, I'm poor.

8. SW:TOR and Minecraft.

9. I played gears two but wwe really how old are we

10. Arkham City and AC Revelations. Maybe NFS The Run. This fall/winter has nearly bankrupt'd me from video games lol. I just got Skyrim though so that should keep me busy for a while.

11. Skyward Sword for sure!

12. [quote name='"tokedout247"']I played gears two but wwe really how old are we[/quote]

You dont get it thats ok

13. was going to saints row 3 but couldn't wait and just blew $60 yesterday, im not disappointed

14. I heard it was sick. But portal 2, the halo 1 remake since I only played a few levels of the first one at a friends, and metal gear solid hd collection.