Games you'd like to see remade?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Misc, Oct 30, 2011.

1. System Shock 2, Batman Returns, and FF7 for me.

2. Cod 4
    Oh wait...

3. Resident Evil 2...

4. contra
    battletoads
    ninja turtles

5. Contra would be so sick to see remade.

I wanna see Half-Life 1 remade, along with Blue Shift and Opposing Force. Get the full HL experience with updated graphics.

6. Half Life Source buddy...

7. I simply wish madden would finally step there game up one year and really change some shit around..I feel like I've bought the same game for last five years just different rosters:devious:

8. Jade Empire, GTA III or Vice City and Morrowind.

9. OH MY GOD, YES. Looked up HL:S, never knew about it 'till now. Thanks bro. Is there a Blue Shift: Source, or Opposing Force: Source, too?

10. it would be the shit if like they remade gta 1 and 2 except not in birds eye view

11. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

also i'd like to see a reboot of castlevania and glover.

12. FF7 on the PS3, ftw.

13. There is a new Castlevania. It's just like God of War. Pretty awesome.

14. FF VII, FF X, The Legend of Dragoon. If any of those three are remade for ps3 or whatever comes after the ps3, I'm sold.

15. Final Fantasy 3, 8 and Zelda Link to the Past.

16. a 2012 version of atv offroad fury

17. Vigilante 8: 2nd Offense

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSjnuLcA2sc][PSX] Vigilante 8 2nd Offence - Vertigo - YouTube[/ame]

18. Fucking Pokemon for xbox & ps3, that is my childhood lol.

19. Legend of zelda link to the past and ocarina of time on Xbox, f**k the wii!

20. I was just about to say something like this. I would fucking love a PC/PS3/Xbox remake of the original pokemon games, in a kind of Final Fantasy-esque RPG format.