Games you should play stoned?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by n00dles, Jul 13, 2012.

1. I love how crazy Geometry Wars (pt. 1) is, its super intense trying to stay alive and the colors are trippy as f*** :metal: also LA Noire, its like a 40's investigator crime drama. but its super chill.

2. I'm all about worms when I'm stoned. Or skyrim of course

3. Saint's Row the 3rd is a trip.
    I get a kick out of calling in my Zombie horde,and they show up in a "short bus".
    Watching them pile out of the bus and chasing down randoms.

4. NBA 2k12! Or its trippy, big head arcade cousin NBA Jam

Also Fifa, Battlefield 3, the Gears of War games...

5. All video games. I don't play games sober.

6. Modern Warfare 3 is pretty great.

Skyrim is fun but rather time-consuming..

7. Arkham city pretty decent

8. Ya dude Arkham City and Arkham Asylum. Get stoned and listen to the Interview tapes you get from collecting the Riddler Trophies!!! Dark shit...

9. Dead Island. Especially online with friends. I got lost in it.

10. Alan Wake
    Grand Theft Auto. Any of them.
    Red Dead Redemption.
    Mass Effect 1/2/3.
    FIFA 201X

11. Get as high as fucking possible and play beautiful katamari. That game is seriously the craziest shit when your baked

12. galaga legions dx is crazy with all the colors

13. Geometry wars evolved 1 is really awesome, I also liked Limbo, I dont much care for video games when Im baked though so those are really the only one that I actually have wanted to play, but probably didnt play for long haha. I should try skyrim some time, its been a while since I played and my disc got scratched so now I got dragons that cant die and it freezes up on me in certain places on the map.

14. Max payne 3, like a boss

15. These are all chill ass fucking games :smoke:

16. Left 4 Dead 2! Nothing is more entertaining than slaughtering hordes of zombies with a chainsaw when you're baked.

17. I grew up with MP, not literally. But the third I cannot play stoned. The screen trips itself out way too much. It makes me dizzy as hell. :confused:

18. I love Battlefield Bad Company 2! Destructible environments, realistic weapon sounds and recoil. Real Russian voices, tactical gameplay. Really just my favorite game. Turn up the volume loud and you get sucked in like its real life. Just pure awesome sauce

19. play fable i was playing it high out of my mind smoked 2g of some headies i was playing that shit i got lost i would over charge spells because the colors looking so fucking trippy

20. Fuckin age of empires 2 haha