Games to play high?

Discussion in 'General' started by themeatsandcheeses, Jan 22, 2014.

1. I find the older I get the less interest I have in video games. But when I'm stoned games seem amazing. Like I realize how much work is put in to make them and appreciate them more. Can only play creepy/scary games high though. Halo, Bioshock, Dead Space... And Call of Duty is only interesting when high as well. The Last of Us fucking ROCKED played the whole game stoned. What do you like on Xbox 360 or PS4?

2. Skyrim and Darksiders2 were my favorites to play stoned

3. I got minecraft for free from my friend and thought it was stupid. When I played it high it all made sense. Slap on some earphones and turn it up. It fells like real life. I spent hours just walking around like an idiot.

4. I only play RPGs lately, it seems, but the last GREAT Halo game (Halo 3) was amazing high. Arcadey, simple, and amazing maps. I miss it.Sent from my oldass iPhone 4.

5. #6 Big_Daddy`, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    Been playing a lot of Borderlands 2 on the PC recently, pretty fun.. you can even torrent the game and use a program to play online.

On the 360 I'm working my way through Crysis 3, and Dishonored.

6. Forgot all about dishonored. Def in my top 5.... You ever listen to the chants corvo wispers when using spells? TRIPPY!

Hadn't listened closely, but I just saw a youtube video of the chants, weird lol, haven't got that far into the game yet but it's really good so far.

8. Outlast is pretty good if your high and its intense but, it gets repetitive after awhile I'd recommend only playing it stoned.

9. I like the playstation 4 better than the Xbox 360, but I like the Xbox one better than the playstation 4.

10. @[member="themeatsandcheeses"] you have the most delicious username of all time

11. Risk is a game to play stoned for sure. I get so into that stuff when my friends and I get blunted out and play that. 

12. me and my bros get high and bring a kickball to the school across the street and play street soccer. walls the net. 2 against the goalie.shits dope cuz we have hoots for scorin goalsSent from my iPhone.

13. oh- hackey sack can be good once ur in the zoneSent from my iPhone.

14. Gta 4 and 5 Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Taboo! Great game even better high

16. I like geometry wars back awhile ago when i'm stoned. Otherwise I don't have consoles anymore just a PC and I like playing Trine 2 and FTL when baked.

17. Any first person shooter like COD. When I play high, I see everything as if it's slow motion=more precision and kills.

18. [quote name="GetLofty" post="19387333" timestamp="1390424789"]I got minecraft for free from my friend and thought it was stupid. When I played it high it all made sense. Slap on some earphones and turn it up. It fells like real life. I spent hours just walking around like an idiot.[/quote]Can you explain? I thought it was stupid too but have yet to play high

19. If you have good earbuds it's super trippy.First off the music is so calming and relaxing. One of the only things I initially liked about the game. Every piece of grass you step on crunces. You can hear the animals all around you. The scenery is dope especially if you climb a mountain and watch the sunset. And when it gets dark hearing the sounds of the different monsters will trip you out because you don't know where they are. Also the feeling of starving and not being able to find food is scary and so is drowning. Basically everything is a big deal on minecraft when your high.