Games that everybody hated that you liked/loved.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Never, May 31, 2009.

1. I actually like some of those new sonic games, they are fast and fun :)
    Some really stupid n64 game that all my friends made fun of me for playing it, but i liked it anyways, hexen i think.
    ET ( jokez)

what about you blades?

2. All of my friends hate the chronicles of riddick game that just came out even though they havent even played it, which pisses me off. I think its a sweet game.

3. ahem man! that was a good game, not great but good. my friends said it sucked too. :mad:

4. none of my friends really played any RPGs but i was huge into FF7, FF tactics, and FFX

5. Ogre Battle 64!

6. Quest 64 and Extreme G (1 and 2).

They were the shit, but no one else wanted to play them lol. Quest was fun imo, i borrowed it from blockbuster :D.

OH SHIT! and Silicon Valley for n64 too. that game was tits

7. assassins creed.

thats the only one i can think of no one i know really likes. i loved that game.

8. Gun. The game with the cowboys and horses and guns! that game was badass. I hope someone remembers it.

9. Kingdom Hearts even though I got a bunch of my friends hooked on it.

10. Gun was sweet as was quest 64 and sillicon valley. all great games, whats wrong with people these days?

11. Pokemon snap and 50 cent bulletproof

12. ןןǝɥ sɐ ƃuıɹoq ʇı punoɟ spuǝıɹɟ ʎɯ ןןɐ 'ǝɯɐƃ ʇɐɥʇ ǝʌoן 'ʇıɥs ǝɥʇ sı pɥ ɔıxǝɥ

13. @Annicus Pokemon Snap was the shit! Along with Pokemon Stadium too.

I'm sure there are a few games that fit in here but I can't think of them right now... I'll just go look through my games hahah

14. all the wrestling games

i dominate on n64 no mercy

15. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty was a great game IMO. I loved the story and it got me to recently download MGS 1 for the computer.

16. All my friends hated most RPGs, I loved Fallout 1 & 2.

17. Gun is nuts.

I spent a lot of time thoroughly playing this game (100% everything) a few years ago.

Nothing like free-roaming the old West and kicking ass and taking names.

18. Yeah, its almost too good :hello:
    Damn, i gotta start playing that game again!

19. front mission 3

20. The wArriors. best beat em up game in a long time, rockstar pwns.