Games of Your Childhood

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Deleted member 102856, Feb 20, 2009.

1. #21 mrk195smokin, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    risk.... chess tag war snow wars (build a fort out of snow and lay waste to your friends fort with snow balls ). whats the name of that crocodile that you pull his teeth out and you cant have him snap.. oh fucking ants in the pants with those plastic flying ants in to aplastic jeans..... the game of life .....monopoly was fun but never fished lol. shooting water guns on hot summer days was kool too i pump the shit out of my super soaker.

2. damn you, now me and my boyfriend are on a rampage to find this game since we both played it as kids. i want one so bad. man games of the 90s were bomb...

dont wake daddy
    pretty pretty princess
    candy land
    guess who
    hands down
    perfection- (POP! goes perfection)
    crocodile dentist (the one where you push down his teeth but if you hit the sore one he bites)
    operation
    jenga
    mancala
    pokemon
    lucky ducks

I think that about covers it, i miss those childhood games :eek:

3. Some of the board games you guys have listed have been around for decades. :p

Reminds me of when I cleaned out the grandparents basement after they died. Games of Perfection, Sorry, Monopoly, ect. from the 60s! No wonder when I was a kid, my parents would kick my ass in board games.

4. [​IMG]

Oh man... I completely forgot about Crossfire. That game was awesome.

5. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCwn1NTK-50"]YouTube - Crossfire - Full Commercial[/ame]

6. I still get the crossfire song stuck in my head to this day, lol the most catchy tune ever. Actually wheni saw this thread, the song popped right into my head.

7. tag
    red rover red rover
    guns
    hide & seek
    manhunt
    bike racing
    life
    monopoly

8. anybody play couger outside with a bunch of friends? that was the best.. in my pre teen years my friends and i created a game called "piss off highschoolers and make them chase you".. now that shit was a rush!

9. that game where you fling the monkeys off the board thing into the tree

Cant remember what it was called but it kicked ass

10. mousetrap,sorry, crazy 8's

11. ahhhh the many memories of ghost in the graveyard....

and crossfire.... one of the greatest games of all time :hello:

capture the flag was amazing too.

12. NOONE"S mentioned House??!?!!? House was so much fun. I'd always be the Sister. Being the Mother was only fun if the Father was someone you were crushing on.

13. Didn't we have a thread just like this and it got moved to gamer heartbeat?

14. Frustration when i was young was the dog balls :)

15. & now its dead

16. The game of LIFE FTW

17. Jenga and checkers, ghost in the graveyard was the best