Games of your childhood.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by c0nrath, Feb 19, 2009.

1. I hate Expansion.
    I never played it for more than a day, I always stuck to Classic.

2. Zelda was huge when i was growing up.

3. #43 Overflow, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
    Super mother fucking mario! On the original playstation, original gameboy and the sega saturn. So many memories have just come back to me haha.

I spent at least half of all my time spent playing games on Grand Theft Auto, i just loved the freedom from the first one to San Andreas. The recent GTA never appealled to me, especially as i don't have an xbox or ps3.

Until i was about 15 i played GunZ Online, man that game was so addictnig, it was the same thing over and over again but somehow got better every time. It was also a relatively small game so you got to know everyone over time.

Oh yeah and who remembers this badboy? I think i still have mine in my loft somewhere..
    [​IMG]

4. I really hope you're joking..

5. A boy and his blob
    Lemmings
    Mortal Kombat (A B A C A B B OWNAGE!!)
    Street Fighter
    Bad Dudes
    Double Dragon
    Battletoads
    Earthworm Jim
    Gex
    Final Fantasy 1-4
    Earthbound
    Wolfenstein 3D
    Ghosts n Goblins
    Splatterhouse
    Contra
    Zelda
    Act Raiser
    :wave:

6. Contra for the NES !!

Jedi Knight - Dark Forces 2 for the PC (was playing this online FPS back in 1997 on my 36.6 dial up)

Play tons of other games but these two took up a ton of my time. Of course I could beat Contra in an hour or two I can't remember but it was pretty short.

7. The street fighter series constantly dominated my childhood. I've played almost every Street Fighter/capcom fighting game that has ever come out. Very little experience with SF3 though.

8. I had the same problem recently when I wanted to play Starcraft. Had the expansion disc but not the original.

Just use torrents to download the discs, but only dl the one that you need. Then you can just use Daemon tools lite to mount the disc.

9. Did anyone ever play that game on the computer called "Jazz"? You were a giant bunny running around killing things. Bomb game.

10. Yea I played the second one, shyt was pretty hot

11. commander keen, sonic the hedgehog, pajama sam, zelda, carmen sandiego, backyard soccer, DOOM (lol i probably shouldn't have been playing this at the age of 2 :D), digdug, pacman, pokemon red/yellow

12. doom is fucking awesome!!! by far one of the best games i have played! :hello:

13. YES!! Finally. I was starting to think I was alone on the Atari scene here. Mine was Zaxxon, Frogger, pac man, berzerk. Hell in the end I had all of the games.

14. OH yeah..what about 'The Oregon Trail' on PC. I can still see that green fucking text that killed my eyes.

15. Commander Keen was the shit back in the day, I thought I was the only one who knew about that game haha

16. where did that come from? talkin bout diablo 2 son!

17. oh yea sorry about that haha i ment to reply to another guy who was talking about doom but for some reason it replied to u :confused:

18. its all good man, but in all realness. doom is the shit

19. Mrs. Pac Man was what broke me into gaming... played alot of mrs. Pac Man... hours and hours and hours of it (I don't know how I did it.