Gamers Standup

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Blzn420, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Ok Everyone that's a gamer say your game and clan if you have one

Oldschool DoD and CS 1.5-6 player

2. This is not the appropriate section of the forums for this thread. :)

3. yea ill raise my hand....used to play wow hardcore, was in civilian on bonechewer, used to play CS 1.6 - source, was good at it, never competed though.

ive played so many games its not even worth listing them all haha.

4. I've been playing CS for 9 years, still playing 1.6. Source is ridiculous, but I do own it.
    Always enjoy playing the Final Fantasy series, as well as the Icewind Dale trilogy, Baldurs Gate series, etc.

Currently playing Devil May Cry 4, Guitar Hero World Tour, Saints Row 2, Fallout 3 (98% done the story mode, just trying to do as much as possible before I finish it), CoD4

I don't game that often though, if I play at all it's usually 1-3 hours a day. And most of the time it's CS

5. played halo CE and 2 on a high level. Clan name was Ra3 for halo CE and Ra4 for Halo 2. Ra = Reload After

6. I played Call of Duty and the UO expansion pack competitively on the PC for the longest time.

Played with a core group of guys for years under the DL header and we actually went pretty far on the competitive ladder.

7. i used to play halo 2 all the time. i stopped playing for a while but i've been playing it pretty regularly recently.

and ncaa football 09, but my disc is scratched.

8. Yea man source is a joke. I hate what they did to the game

9. Hell yeah! I used to play CoD 1 and UO with a clan, also played Halo Pc with them. Clan was CoC then SoF, maybe I played you in CoD.

10. dude, wrong section.