game recommendations? (xbox 360)

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by lar20, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Hey everyone my B days coming up which means im gettin a new game or too. i have CoD 4 and am g etting Gears of war (not 2 cus number 1 is a lot better lol) and GTA4 later. idk what else to get tho haha. i was thinking prototype mabye but i want a good online game also. can anyone recommend some games?

2. Take the money and buy some killa bud :)

3. is fear on xbox? well i'd get fear, amazing on the pc :D idk i just play cod lol

4. The FEAR series sucks on the 360. Gameplay just feels boring and linear. It sounds like your into shooters, have you checked out the new Red Faction game? Or Left 4 Dead? I'm gonna be honest, the only reason why I'm recommending them is because they are the next 2 games on my list to get :smoke:

5. never heard of red faction lol and i had left4dead great game but im waiting for number 2. im gettin some bud by the way so nobody say that :p but i want some games.

and yeah im into shooters and action/adventure games mostly really

6. wait for assasins creed 2 to come out :p

7. call of duty 4
    fifa 2008 or 2009 or whatever. its the only sports game i play
    oblivian (if you like RPG's)
    Tony Hawk Project 8 ( can probably get it pretty cheap used)

8. i forgot grand theft auto 4 that is a must have, or at least a must rent

9. did u read the OP :p im already getting GTA4 and already have the lost and damned

10. Dude... Street Fighter 4.

11. Great game
    Fallout 3 not online but enough dlc to keep ya busy for awhile. Xmen orgins Wolverine aint too shabby for a movie game.

Online game, Gears 2 is not better than Gears but horde mode is pretty nice.
    L4d is fun. Maybe if you

12. red faction is badass!

your pretty much a terrorist on mars that goes around bombing government buildings. :smoking::smoking::smoking:

13. get GTA4 at Blockbuster used for like $15. Other games, I don't know Fable 2 is $40, Mass Effect is $20. I think maybe Bioshock is $20 not sure, Whatever else you like.
    Two - the correct spelling of the number "2"
    Too - ex. Billy got a bike and I have one too.

how old are you going to be birthday boy?

14. 19...who cares about spelling on the internet? haha proper grammar pffft. but yeah ill be 19 lol

15. TODAYS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    and i aint get shit :mad:
    ANDD... my 360s been broken for bout a year now, gonna sell shit on craigslist to get the money to buy the arcade pack

16. i wish people bought me shit for my birthday still, or gave me money, or soemthing.