Game of Thrones Season 8

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Vee, Mar 7, 2019.

1. #1 Vee, Mar 7, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2019

Officially: Plot kept under wraps. Out 4.14.19 - 5.19.19 then ends for good?

[​IMG]
    Jaime is the best developed character on the show. His story began with him being an arrogant dishonorable guy with no compassion. We didn't understand his behavior until we found out. He always fought to be honorable, but the world flipped the script on him. He did what he thought was right by killing the Mad King to save millions of innocent people. One would think he would've been applauded for that deed, but he was chided for it. He was labeled as the most dishonorable man in the world because he didn't keep his oath. Keeping his oath meant watching millions of innocent people die. After receiving no credit and being treated horribly, he lost himself and played the villain. It took him awhile, but he's opening his eyes. He found his purpose in the world again. He wants to fight for the side of the living. And after the war is over,

• Like Like x 1
  2. I refuse to intentionally watch the trailer until the day the season starts lol

Sent from my LM-X210CMR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. The trailer is awesome!!! Can't wait to smoke some kush and watch the new season!

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 Vee, Mar 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2022

The last season battle was mindblowing ..never in the history of TV ....lol

5. Really late on this!
    I've been watching this for last several months (local county library has dozens & dozens of dvds & blu rays). Finished final season this week season 8 was a huge disapointment!
    Also, I have wanted to see full frontal of Arya since the begining, another big disapointment!

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Uhhhh, wut?

Dude, that’s a child.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I know right. If you want to see a proper season 8 check this out. It's only about 6 minutes and is the way it should have been written. The queen slayer ending would have been epic.

• Like Like x 2
  8. GRRM has said recently the ending in the books isn’t the same as the shows. Now it’s anyones guess when he’ll finish the final 2 books, but he keeps intimating that he is making progress. It’s been 11 years since the last one came out. I hope he gets them finished. I don’t mind waiting but if he doesn’t finish the series that’s going to suck.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. At one point in S-8, they showed a side-boob shot & the side of one butt-cheek.
    "How old she looks vs. how old she is" Arya, (Maisie Williams was 22 in fact, in season 8)

10. You said from the beginning, mate. She was cast at age 12.

And “how old she looks” is still problematic. But by all means, continue back pedalling.

11. So what?

Another one I'd like to see 'full frontal' is Brienne!

HAHA!!

12. So what? SO WHAT?! Bruh. You are literally admitting to wanting to see a child naked. This is called pedophilia.

13. I just wanna see, unlike Joe Biden. Are you down on him?
    Should all statuary of nude/semi-nude "under age" (whatever age that might be) children be destroyed??

14. What in the actual fuck would my political leanings have to do with the fact you are chasing sexual arousal from minors?

So no, imagery is not the problem. It’s the gratification you’re getting from it that’s fucking deplorable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!