Game Meanth For Stonnery .. Gta San Andreas

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CHRONIKKKK, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Yeah but it was established in L.A.

or at least thats what my cousin said.

He's works at one of their studio's in L.A. so idk

could be wrong though but the first two gta's were realesed in the u.s. most defintly.

2. If anybody payed attention, He said it wasnt the first 2d ones most everybodys thinking of.

He said its more 'underground', Whatever the hell he means by that.

But he makes it sound like hes talking about 2 different ones.

3. No hes talking about those ones, the original poster said he excluded those from the original post because they were less known.

4. I love the Hitman games, ohh gahh

5. gran turismo 4 and nba live 06. Nothing better than draining 3's with jason kidd and laughing at your friends losing.

6. I love going on Xbox Live and talking trash to 12 year-olds and shit when I'm high, it's so much funnier. And seeing them flip out when they get t-bagged, man it's just priceless.

7. Definately. There's something about being able to beat the living day lights out of Pikachu with Ganondorf that just makes me smile :)

8. i like vice city more.shooter games are also fun as hell,like halo.and i still love playing super mario games with my snes emulator and controller.

9. the best games for stonified gaming are gta 3 n 4 pretty much any nintendo game and halo 2 live fucking sweet

10. Haha, naawwwwww man it's all about HALO 2! Shit, funnest game to date. EVER. I'm perrty high right now and I'm gonna go play some HALO! Oh, pakman is the shit too.

11. yeah that games sweet. if you got it for computer you should get sa-mp its so tight its multiplayer online n shit.

12. yea, it`s a stoners classic!

[​IMG]