Game Meanth For Stonnery .. Gta San Andreas

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CHRONIKKKK, Jun 6, 2006.

1. yo who here loves the gta series ... i sware the funnest games to play while high especially gta san andreas cuz you can fly planes and shyt its soooooooo cool and i also realized i am MUCH better at driving high than not high lol :hello::hello::hello:

LOVE 4 GTA SA:smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. yea GTA is tight but for me its Madden

3. I love GTA:VC just because it's in the 80's, but GTA:SA just has so much cool shit (like fucking flying and jumping out!). Def. meant for stonified gaming.

4. GTA is cool but when u high it's all about Smash Bros. Meele. It's hella fun to beat all your fiends so much that u have to give up the stix to loose them haha i kill in that game.

5. +rep for the old school

6. I love all 3 GTA's... shit, I don't think I can choose a favorite!

7. I like to get online and play some Call of Duty 2 or something with my friends. Its fun to be better then someone even when your high. Im always like "Damn, headshot while stoned, Im awsome"

8. u need to play one of those oldschool trippy lights flashin nintendo games man

9. there's actualy 5, the first two were realised only in Europe.

10. Dude. Mario Party.

11. GTA SA LMFAO IMA PLAYIN RIGHT NOW PUT THE CHEAT CHITTYCHITTYBANGBANG IN AND FLY WITH CARRRRZ LOL ITS SOOOO COOL:smoking:

12. No they werent, the 2d top view ones? those were the shit.

13. Lay off the crack dude. :smoking:

14. ima not on crack lol .. i stay clean and green:D:D:D:smoking:

15. I know, I'm excluding those because they were over the top views and not very popular - more 'underground'. I'm talking about the hits.

16. I know lol im just joking :D

17. haha ayt ayt lol:D:smoking:

18. wat are you talking about bro

the first two were realsed here.

Rockstar isnt even a european company.

ha. shows what some people pull out of there ass.

19. Rockstar does have locations all over the world. You know when you see things like "Rockstar North", it's different branches.