(GAME) Continue the story.

Discussion in 'General' started by overheatedmud, Jul 23, 2011.

1. So I'm bored and I thought this would be a fun game. Here's how to play, I will start out by writing a little story and giving you four choices, then you pick one of those choices, and continue the story, then you list four choices, and so on. I just think it would be fun to see where the story ends up in a couple weeks, if it doesn't turn to shit by then. I don't want the stories to be like, you pick choice a, you end up in a bar, you can a)hit on a girl b)start a fight c)buy a beer d)go take a piss. I want these stories to be good and very descriptive.

The Rules:
    - Actually write a good story.
    - Don't post two times in a row.
    - NEVER end the story.
    - Include four choices, not three, not five, four.
    - If two people post around the same time and end up picking choices from the same post, the next poster decides which one to continue.
    - No really sick/messed up shit.
    - Still follow the GC rules.

Now we begin....
    You awake in a dimly lit room. The whole room is dirty but the bed you are in is clean. As you open yours eyes some more you realize that you are in a hospital. You have an IV hooked up to your arm and a machine taking your pulse. All the machines are clean and new looking, but the floors and walls look like they haven't been cleaned in at least a couple years. The floor tiles have cracks in them, and you see some faint blood stains throughout the room. You see a large mirror on the wall directly across from your bed. There is a door with a small window to the right of the mirror. You feel like somebody is standing behind that mirror, just watching you, but you forget about that and start trying to remember how you got here. You cannot remember anything before this, the thought of the person behind the mirror keeps coming back to your mind. You look closely into the mirror and notice small black lines on your chest. They look like marks for where someone was going to cut you open. You start panicking and try to figure out what to do. You make a lot of noise hitting the metal bars on the side of the bed when you turn back and forth trying to examine your surroundings for clues of where you are. Hearing the noise, a man peeks through the window in the door. You hear a clicking noise coming from the door, like he is locking it. You pull out the needle in your arm as neatly as you can and pull everything else off you. You stand up and fall down when you try to walk, you begin to realize that you've been there for longer than you thought. You begin to pull yourself close to a cabinet. There is a white lab coat and a key in there. You throw on the shirt and pocket the key. You stand up again and this time succeed but feel a bit wobbly still. A noise that sounds like someone running comes from behind the mirror. As you hear the sound of a drill coming from the door you get your head straight and start trying to get out. You see a vent on a wall that looks big enough for you to fit in, a large closet that has a lock on it, and another door with no window on it.

You can:
    A - Try your luck with opening the door that has the sound of a drill coming from it.
    B - Attempt to get into the vent.
    C - Try and use the key to open the lock on the closet to hide in there.
    D - Try and use the key to open the door with no window.

Have fun! You can take any of those choices and do what you want with it. Just don't end the story.

2. The fuck kind of game is this? It's like English class all over again.

3. How do I get the fire arrows?

4. Dude - chill :D