gambling

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by elproducto, Apr 8, 2008.

1. anyone betting tonight?

I put $50 on the Mets -1 today and it looks like a loss right now. The mets bullpen is pathetic

I'm thinking about Seattle +17 1/2 tonight vs Dallas. Seems like a lot of points, they beat Denver the other day.

2. Not messing with it tonight. Saving my bills for Keeneland this weekend. Nothing better than sweet weather, fast women, and beautiful horses. No typos.

Anyway, I just wanted to caution you about the Dallas/Seattle game. Remember--Dallas is trying to get into the playoffs. They need the win badly. Seattle--or should we call them Oklahoma City?--not so much.

Haven't checked lines or anything today, or I'd give you the heads up.

Don't lose your shit, man.

:smoking:

3. broke even last night with that sonics game, i thought i was gonna lose for sure near the end though.

not too sure if i'm gonna bet tonight, maybe the under in the KC/Yankees game. it's so hard betting baseball in april

4. where this website ? i need a legit site for the NBA playoffs

5. haha 2-0 since posting this on grasscity. this thread is bringing me luck

6. Better keep it up, dude.

I won $140 today at Keeneland. Shitty weather, but everything worked out well with the new polytrack. I played it safe, though, because I didn't know what to expect.

Ah, whatever. Today's been crazy. Good to hear you're making money, man.

7. nice, i've only bet on horses once and I had no idea what I was doing, haha. There's a track near by but I have no idea how to begin betting on that.

I took Atlanta ML -111 today and Cleveland -162