Gallons of Nutes per plant

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Weedpipe, Nov 23, 2010.

1. how many gallons of nutes will a average plant drink during its bloom life cycle?

2. lacking anything that could accurately be called "average" you'll have a hard time answering that.

I use about 2tbsp per day per plant of Botanicare PBPG, 2tbsp per plant per day of GH-FB and 1tbsp per plant per day of Cal-Mag during flowering. Each plant gets an average of 1 gallon of water per day.

3. A Gallon of nutes should last u quite a bit if u are growing just a couple plants. U have to mix/cut the nutes with water and then feed them to your plants, so a plant will NOT consume a gallon of nutes in its life cycle.

4. Exactly. I bought my first set of nutes in September. By my consumption so far I figure I can get 5-6 plants from seed to harvest from a gallon. That doesn't break out the veg/micro/bloom nutes. I'm using 3 part nutes so it basically takes me 3qts for 4 plants.

5. i have 1 gal each of CNS-17 grow, bloom, ripe (w/ 1 qt. cal-mag) - i cant afford the sweet or karma at this time (that shit is pricey).

i want to grow 9 (3.5') plants that have been topped, im fairly certain that the grow nutes will last a good long time, and the bloom and ripe nutes are on separate feeding weeks according to the directions on the label which i plan on following.

thanks for your posts, very helpful, glad to hear that i wont need to buy much more nutes as money is tight until spring time rolls around and work picks back up. :smoke:

6. Oh OK u should be good till spring with that. Plants dont meed much nutes, just follow the directions on the label and u should good bro.