Gallery

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Fuel, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Is there any way to delete photos from your user gallery? I feel like I've searched up and down but still can't find it. :confused_2:

2. Fuel, I just checked the settings for it and SJ has that setting turned off. Since I'm unsure as to why, I want to talk to him about it before turning it on. Let me get with him and then I'll get back with you. :)

3. Thanks! :)

4. Why would you want to erase your strawberry pics???
    they look mighty delicious!

5. Lol, it's just an OCD thing. I'd rather not have the gallery thing by my name. :D

6. Did anyone figure out if this was possible ? I have some gallery pics that I would also like to delete if it's possible . Thanks .

7. We're waiting on RMJL to speak with Superjoint to see why the option to delete is off. So, it's there, we're just not allowed to use it, lol. Hopefully we can. :)

8. Yeah I would like to put some pics of my better grow in the gallery , instead of my first grow .

Thanks for getting back with me man .

9. #10 HerbalRemedies, Jun 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2009
    Well since I had the same question, but only got a link to this post and zero help, I guess I'll help you all out.

1. Create an album entitled anything you want. I used 'Delete'.

2. Browse to the image you want to delete in your gallery, click it.

3. Go to "Photo Options" > Edit Photo

4. Now Change Category > Select the album you just created in Step 1.

5. When you've moved all the images you want deleted to the new album, click "My Albums"

6. You now have the option to delete the new album in it's entirety. Delete away.

To the mods, I ended up deleting several full albums before I figured this out. Most of those albums contained pictures to a lot of exclusive and fairly extensive grow journals. Now these journals contain absolutely no images thanks to the lack of support I got when I posted my thread regarding this question. Way to lose content GC.

10. KSR gave you a link to this thread so that you'd know the question had been asked and was being looked into.

You're the one who deleted your albums, not us. Dude, you posted your thread at 9:05pm, last night. KSR gave you a link to this thread so that you'd know it's something that was being looked into...yet you came back with whatever kind of comment you want to call that.

You can do the way-to-go-GC thing all you want but you deleted your albums...not us.

11. I wasn't upset I deleted my albums, I was upset at the response I received to this question.

Giving me a link to a 4 day old unresolved thread that takes about 30 seconds to fix or to drop in and say "it's not happening" isn't helping out much.

I mean I know you all have stuff to do, but if this is the type of response time that can be expected with such a simple question, I wonder how long it'd take to get to the bottom of something fairly technical :rolleyes: