gal bigger than me. am i a shallow prick?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by fracturtle, Apr 22, 2015.

1. been talking to this girl i met on okcupid for a while. seems kinda shy, not into talking about herself so it's a little difficult communicating but she seems like a decent person and i wouldn't mind getting to know her better. she's a little younger but whatever, both more or less mid 20s. 

thing is, she has a kid she refuses to talk about and i think all guys know what it means when girls online only post face/boob pictures. not that i'm hating on curvy girls but i can't help but be attracted to super hot girls about my size, just a little shorter lol. 

figure at this point i should be grateful a nice girl is talking to me but i've been 'intimate' with bigger girls before and let's just say i didn't go back for seconds. 

any ideas? so far i've gotten a go for it, see what happens, hit it and quit it, and gtfo of there lol. 

i'm in no place to get seriously involved with a single mother so i don't want to get into anything even remotely serious but it seems like she's in need of some attention and i am a merciful soul :p

2. just be sure to say that you're only in it for the quick fuck up front

3. im not really into fat chicks either but i mean hey man desperate times call for desperate measures, do your thing boy

4. lol i suppose honesty is the best policy. thanks for the help

5. don't apologize for what you find attractive

good luck

6. I love fat chicks.

My gf now is the skinniest girl I've ever been with, but she still has all the right curves.

7. You like what you like. If you didn't enjoy going back for seconds on a big girl before I would not recommend doing it again, even if you're horny. 

I've never been with a heavy girl in bed. Ever since I was young I've been repulsed by chicks who don't care about their body. 

8. If you need to stick your dick into something warm badly, go for it

9. #9 TheWhiteLighter, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
    Going based on plenty of experience with skinny, medium and big chicks the bigger ones are the freakiest of lovers. They will generally do whatever it takes to win a man.

That and they give the best head by my experience.

I wouldn't say you are a shallow prick you just aren't into bigger gals.

10. #10 puddleglum, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
    There is this magical thing called a "first date" where two people meet in person to see if there is mutual attraction. :)

When I used to be on OKC my policy was to go on a first date sooner than later. No point in a prolonged online courtship if the chemistry just isn't there. Or, conversely, sometimes people have bad photos but are really hot in person.

11. Yeah about that, I don't like taking risks such as this.

12. Ah the ritual art of breeding.

To each his own said the ol lady as she kissed the cow.

It's yo thang, do whatcha wanna do

13. people are quick to rush to judgement over caring about someone's appearance.. & since you mentioned sex they'll jump on that.. the nerve.. typical.. just thinking about what sex would be like..

really though.. without attraction.. physical attraction.. your relationship will really lack something..

you may adore someone.. respect someone & even love them.. but if you're not really interested in the sight of them.. it's a battle you'll never win to bring it up.. even if you suggest working out together.. that'd be about as close to a solution for someone that's found the true love of their life as I can think of..

14. time to bail bro