Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gaining weight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Braddock, May 9, 2011.

1. Eat before smoking... best way to get rid of/prevent the munchies. Also try drinking lots of water instead of eating food when you feel like snacking.

Happy Toking!

2. eat carrots.

3. OP is a fatass

4. Fruit taste so mix better than junk food when your ripped. And it's better :). My advice try some of those green seedless grapes. The explosion of flavor that happens once you bite into the grape. Dude honestly it's amazing.

5. I know right! Fruits taste fucking amazing when I'm high! I love being a noob. ;D!!!

6. I have a solution. Pineapples.

LOLWUT?

No seriously, smoke up, eat pineapple. Post results.

7. #47 SoraHaze, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2011
    I had this issue as well. Instead of shopping for my snack foods at the grocery store I started getting them at trader joe's. I was able to pick up some yummy munchies that were healthier. I also agree that fruit is an amazing. I like to set up my munchies before I smoke. This way you have the non-stoned mind making better decisions for you. I also portion out how much I want to eat during a particular session. If I let my high a$$ pick what I want to eat it ends in absolute gluttony:D.

BTW: I smoke to get the munchies.

8. i had the same problem when i started. now i just suck it up and watch something funny on tv and i forget about eating

9. Does weed speed up your metabolism?

Cause lately I've been getting the runs after smoking, of course I eat slightly abnormally but not enough for all of what happens....

10. Frozen yogurt.

The best munch-snack

11. consult a doctor, not a bunch of kids on a website.:p

12. #52 Braddock, May 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Weed is still illegal in Florida unfortunately D:

13. start smoking squares op theyll make you lose weight

14. Twizzlers aren't that bad just make sure you don't go for the diabetes bundle pack.

15. To the OP:

Trust me on this one, Yoga, fresh fruit and water. I do yoga in the AM! When I'm medicated and I get hungry, I go into the kitchen and grab a bowl of blueberries or a quarter of a watermelon, some kiwi or pears etc..., since I don't care if I PIG out on them (I have a high protein intake to makeup for the massive carbs I eat through fruit, even though the majority of it is fiber). I also drink a gallon of water a day, I'll drink a ton while I am medicating. I don't drink any liquor or beer ever, nor do any other substances.

16. I definitely play a lot of basketball and run.

No one has an answer about the runs though?

17. The runs from what?? The fruit you eat? Anything containing fiber that your body isn't use to, can give you the runs. Too much fruit can give anyone the runs. Fruit coupled with water consumption is going to naturally "keep ya clear".

18. When I was cutting weight I would chew gum or eat sunflower seeds. Something that tastes good, will keep me occupied for a long time, and isn't too unhealthy.