Gain weight but Los belly fat

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Thenewgrower42, Mar 21, 2012.

1. I'm trying to gain weight. I want to gain 20 lbs so I'll weight 200 lbs right now I gained four in one week but, I also want yo lose belly fat Cus lets face it, in a little chubbs. Like at the top I can feel like dips in the top middle of my chest so I'm guess I'm not thaaaat far from my abs. Any non sarcastic or stupid answers will be accepted.

2. If you have fat over your abs, you need to cut weight, not gain it. You can't spot reduce.

So, you can either bulk to 200 now, and then cut so your abs show; or you can cut now so that your abs show, and then bulk sometime later

3. You just need to do more weightlifting than cardio. You'll gain muscle weight, and burn fat faster.

4. Oooh ok so I'll gain 200 first then get cut. Need to get my linebAcker size up.

5. I weightlifting more then running but and my diet is ALOT of protein to help break down muscle I lost quiet a bit of gut last year doing sit ups before bed but was always told that I can work my Abs more weightlifting. I wanna get bigger for football.