Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gah im going nuts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HHSonny88, Aug 10, 2009.

1. I was supposed to get a 1/4 today and my guy's guy was fucking dry i haven't had weed in a month. I have like a fucking mental addiction. Now I'm prolly not even gonna get it for another 2 weeks. I'm so pissed. Oh and will cigarettes fill the void a little cuz I usually don't smoke cigs I'm jonesin' like a mofo for mah weed.:smoking:

2. cool story.

3. Not exactly.:confused:

4. dude stop letting weed run your life. work on your priorities

5. Maybe you should chill out. If you are truely mentally addicting and flipping out, and look for something to fill your "void" maybe its time to take a long break from the reefer.

Also no, ciggaretes won't in fact you will end up getting addicted if you will use them in replacment for weed.

Just wait the 2 weeks. It will do you good.

6. I have priorities I have a life and have a job they go first but when I come home to no weed it's very stressing to add to a stressing day.

7. I feel for you man. I reckon cigs help when you're dry, at least the do for me.

Work on not being dry man, expand your horizons and get yourself a new dealer. When you smoke up with someone, ask them where they get theirs until you have like a half dozen options. You'll never be dry again*

* Cannot guarantee you'll never be dry again. You should read your dealer's product disclosure statement before making any purchase agreements.

8. Try buying more than a 1/4 at a time, and when you get down to an eighth start calling up for the re-up. If you buy an ounce at a time, you will need to rely on your dealer 4 times less. If it is that intense for you, try growing.

No cigarettes will not fill your addiction, they will just put you onto another one. I suggest you go find another source if the one you have now is so flaky.

9. invest in a hookah:D

10. damn, idk how you lasted a month
    i know exactly what you mean, i swear i have a slight mental addiction to it, because i cant go more then 2 days without weed before i just get pissed off over nothing

11. wow thats fucked up. weed is great to chill out and i love it, but i can go for months without smoking... you need to take a good break and sort yourself out

12. Find a new dealer (if at all possible) or keep yourself busy. I know how you feel, I'm out of weed and need it for medical reasons with none in sight.

Don't use cigs to fill the void. You'll just get addicted. 2 weeks is a long time, but imagine the high you'll get after that first puff. mm mm.

13. .

Look forward to that instead

14. #14 CHUCK_NORRIS, Aug 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2009
    ya man, i agree that although physical addiction is next to non existant

mental addiction is a serious reality for me.... its like... well if your a fat fuck like me, have you ever craved a cheeseburger, im not talkin like pacing and shit, but just reaaaallly craved one to the point your like "fuck it i gotta mac attack, lets go to Mc'y dee's" i had that today... havent smoked in a few days, and i REALLY wanna do it... if there was weed here id be high.... infact if i could be high all the time i prolly would be, unless i got bored of it, but i cant say for sure.

you just gotta take your mind off it, find a hobby, and stay away from stuff that really makes you wanna get high. nothing else you can do.... its not a strong craving either, and if i occupy myself ill forget about it for awhile

if your craving it so much you made a thread about then what the fuck are you doing here, its like trying to stay awake but alot easier, just dont watch or look at and try not to think about stuff thats marijuana related

in short if your 'addicted' GET THE FUCK OFF THIS SITE, and find a god damn hobby.

also IF YOU CAN, put away a gram, after you make a big pickup, and lock it away in a safe place... that can be your emergency weed for droughts like your experiencing.... now I have never been able to do this, i always end up saying fuck it and just getting high, but i always regret it when i come down:(

15. Just had a ciggy and i feel much better a bit light headed but better:hello:

16. i see 0 benefits to smoking tobacco products.... cept for blunts of course, but glad to see your not fiending over weed:hello:

17. There are no benefits to blunts either. Why people insist on wrapping a toxic plant around a beneficial one is beyond me, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

18. well i do keep them to a minimum, a blunt is a really enjoyable experience, and the nicotine buzz enhances it;)

not to say they arent extremely harmful to you, not to mention addictive as shit, if you smoke them alot

but you can become a nico-fiend from smoking them so i reserve blunts for those rare occasions where ill just chill on a blunt for like a half hour, with a few friends.

a spliff however i have never, and would never smoke, since idk, its hard to explain, but spliffs seem sorta... dirty.... to me, and a blunt is just chill as shit, if i wanna smoke a joint i only use weed man:smoking:

but ive been a bong man lately, moneys fuckin tight, and joints do waste... i get as high with a .5 gram joint as i do with a .25 bowl outta of the bong, and like less than that in my lung, but thats shits hard on the lungs so i usually bong it:smoking:

19. Stop hating on tobacco. Its just a plant too.
    While its chemically addictive, the carcinogens it produces are created by burning, and most of them are present in all smoke.

(except all the tar, that'll kill you)

20. dude thats just cruel. making him think about how good it will be... im ashamed :(