1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Gah, fucking sick.

Discussion in 'General' started by JRilla, May 11, 2004.

1. Damn this sucks. Out of no where im blasted with a huge ass cough/cold. Right now im sitting here with a runny ass nose, eating some soup. :(

Gah, I hope this is gone by Friday. Supposed to be a bunch of kids at my freinds this Friday. Weed, Alcohol, and possibly some shrooms. I do not want to miss that. :(

Maybe some marijuana would help me out, why must I be dry! :(

2. aah, that sux.....

my poison oak went away, and my face is pretty much cleared up, so im good....but, when i was fucked up, i depended on weed, i cant stand bein unhealthy AND dry......

3. I wouldn't smoke while you're sick, smoke will just aggrivate the cold and make it take longer to clear up. Here's my cold advice:
    Drink LOTS of H20. If you don't like drinking plain water, make tea or lemonade, but be sure to drink a lot.
    Sleep as much as possible.

4. ^^^

Water and sleep, good calls. You know what makes me thirsty and tired? Some weed. :D

5. yep:D

when i get a cold, headache or sore throat... a few puffs always help.... try takin is in smaller hits.... like 1/4 smoke and 3/4 air....

Grasscity Deals Near You