Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gagging while smoking my weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GenesisBro, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Every time I take a toke outa joint I fucking swallow it or gag. It's annoying as shit. I can hit a bong and be fine but just seem to swallow while inhaling from joints wtf.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. take smaller hits :confused_2:

3. I don't know if you ever smoked one but do you do the same with cigarettes or blunts?? I don't really understand why you have to swallow when you hit a joint and not a bong but just try and don't swallow. Sorry but there isn't a whole lot of help people can give you on this.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I know it's a hard one buts something I can't seem to control I take a hit then take it in when with fresh air then I just swallow it or gag I can't seem to control it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Make up some smoke in your mouth in front of your tongue then toke it rapidly. Easier on the throat because you only have one quick rush of smoke instead of a long constant stream. It will make sure you inhale instead of swallowing too.

6. Take a hit and hold the smoke in you're mouth then slowly inhale air. I've never heard of someone having this issue honestly, so I'm not sure what to tell you other than that.

7. Try smoking better weed.

8. Hi, new poster here.
    Try not completely making a seal on the J with your mouth. It allows more fresh air and a milder temp on the smoke.
    Maybe it isn't about the temp or smoke, maybe it is something else. Or, maybe it is in your head, hahaha.

Enjoying life, peace by piece.