Gaetz Is Pro Pot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dobro49, Apr 27, 2021.

1. What? I said "if' Gaetz is convicted he shouldn't see the light of day. I haven't presumed one way or another whether he is guilty. Never implied I give sex traffickers hugs if they are dem, in fact I asserted the very opposite in my first post in this thread. You made that up to make yourself feel better or something.

And never forget that the Gaetz investigations were started under the watch of Trump and Barr. Barr wanted nothing to do with Gadtz...wouldn't even allow himself to be seen in public with Gaetz. Wonder why.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. You're not very good at putting words in other's mouths are you?
    Where did I ever say that what Kind did is acceptable.

Even more important, where have you condemned Gaetz's actions? :rolleyes:

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. His buddy is up for his plea deal tomorrow (Monday) so I bet Gaetz is soiling his pants today.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. How much we want to bet the Republicans start saying Gaetz is, and has been this whole time, an antifa BLM supporting radical leftist communist democrat adored by pelosi and AOC in order to rise to power and fame.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Just to see his face might be worth it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I’m awaiting the outcome to judge but I think he has an ace up the sleeve or he is as stupid as rocks for all of the bragging he is doing. Anybody, regardless of politics, who gets popped for sex crimes as alleged here, deserves some 80s drug war sentencing for it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. That's good for him. Hopefully he can smuggle loads of weed in his rectum into the prison he gets thrown into for underage sex trafficking.

• Funny Funny x 2