Gaetz Is Pro Pot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dobro49, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Well hell, this makes hating the guy a little harder, I’m from SC so I’m automatically ok with a “little” bribery. I’d gladly make a deal with the devil for legal pot.

2. Just shows that even piece of shit pedophiles can be in favor of legalization.
    It certainly doesn't change my mind about the asshole. :poop:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. No, it doesn't.

I don't care who you are or what side of the aisle you're on, if you are involved in trafficking underage girls then you shouldn't see the light of day again.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. One good position vs the whole will not result in an endorsement, nor vote.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Still a POS

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. I bet Tara Reade is quoting you for truth.

7. What does one have to do with the other?
    Just whataboutism? Based on a weak premises?

8. The dudes district is blood red, he is guaranteed to be elected again if he slithers out of this. Which I think is possible.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I agree that Rep Ron Kind should step down

10. You do get it. Just because Biden raped Tara we should let him m pass because all the good work he is being lead to do. Tara sworn under penalty of perjury that she was raped by Biden. She is a Democrat. She had zero to gain other than warn the rest of us. Oh, let me guess, you were OK with the Kavenaugh rape lies. Or probably thought President Trump should be removed from office just because he said just grab a pussy. I guess the difference is what Trump said vs what Biden did. I am old enough to remember We Believe Her!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Just incredulous that you believe her, yet none of the others.
    Think we are seeing a dual standard here.
    There were inconsistencies with her story.
    Her brother gave an interview stating that she did tell him Biden touched her shoulders and neck.
    Three days later he added in a text oh, and she said he had his fingers under her clothing. Nah, no chance she asked him to add that.
    There was 25 women that Trump assaulted, yet you give/gave him a pass, amazing set of solid values.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Once a deplorable........always a deplorable.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Has he been convicted of trafficking underage girls? If so then yes we agree. Or, is his crime being a democrat?

But glad you also agree with me that if Gaetz is convicted after all the ongoing investigations that he should be locked up for good.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Given the high moral standards of Republicans I'd wager he will get more votes than before, even if he were convicted. It'll be viewed as a positive to be a sex offender as long as you stick it to the libtards. Can you zoom in from prison these days and vote on Congressional hearings?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. I think its a riot that any of you look up to politicians in general - red or blue.

Theyre all snakes. Every damn one of them.

j

• Like Like x 3
  16. Has Gaerz? Oh Republican guilty, Democrat hugs. Ask me and if GUILTY then GONE. The ethics of Ron Kind are abborhent but Dems get the pass, you probably never heard the story till now.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. :rolleyes:
    So you are saying that renting a space that is used as a massage parlor is equivalent to having sex with a 17 year old and crossing state lines with said girl?

Sounds like a very weak whataboutism argument that has no bearing on Gaetz.
    Each should be judged on their own flaws and not compared.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Sounds like the owner is profiting from human and child sex trafficking. But now you are ok with it. A fucking mazing.

19. That's a far reach. The massage parlor owners haven't been charged with anything that we know about. Whereas Gaetz has been accused of those very things you claim.
    If you are so enraged, why7 haven't you spoken against him yet?
    Your professed outrage is hallow and stinks of a double standard.
    As I stated each should be judged on their own actions, where did I state I was ok with any of it?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Then Gaetz gets your ire but Kind does not? Wow. Hypocrisy has a face and it looks familiar, eh?

• Like Like x 1