Gabapentin (Neurontin)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Marijuana., Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just found some of these and I've never heard of them. They are 300mg capsules and I have quite a few. I've heard of people tripping and having great experiences with them. They seem to be unclassifiable.

Let me know what they are. :eek:

2. gabapentin is mainly used in pain patients, but its a non-narcotic and used to relieve nerve pain. i have never found it helpful in my back pain, and i highly doubt there recreational, maybe helpful if you have nerve pain

3. It's an epilepsy/neuropathic pain med. Very little recreational value, and unless you have some serious nerve pain or epilepsy, don't mess with it.

4. That isn't correct, actually. They are used for epilepsy and convulsion suffering patients. Recently doctors prescribe extremely overdosed amounts for pain relief which is clearly the worst way to deal with pain considering there are thousands of poppi derivatives.

I've heard they are bad for recreation but many experiences on erowid say they are like combining drugs. The tripping, pain relieving, euphoric, opiate relaxing, etc. all combined into one pill.

I'm trying to find out how true this is. I know you have to take 1000mg-3000mg to actually begin to feel "fucked up". Anyone want to shed some light on this?

5. why the fuck u askin than if you know how to google. and actually yes they are prescribed for neuropathic pain, i was on it for a few months along with my opiates, they didnt work well for me, they do on some people. there are other uses for the drug, but the main reason its rx'd is for nerve pain. opiates dont really help with nerve pain, thats why there is this. actually read some info before you come at me wit some bull shit like that, douche

but have fun gettin "fuckedddd up" on it hah

6. Yeah, don't be an idiot. I'm on the shit for epilepsy and it's no fun. Cloudy head, lethargy, confusion...I can't imagine what the shit does to somebody without an epileptic brain. So do yourself a favor and stick with stuff that actually does something, and stop just looking for something to get fucked up on.

7. #7 Marijuana., Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    The trip is very, very visual. I've just passed on-set and it is already heavy.

Much better than doing generic DXM or tripping on CCCs.

8. ya fuck dat shit

9. #9 MardemBay, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    I don't recommend it, I've tried a 1200MG dose before, it isn't worth it. Takes about 2 or 3 hours to come on and I was light headed for most of the day.

Light headed in a way you want it to just stop :( ..and I woke up the next day when a sort of a hangover..

Hmm the best way I would describe it is that it feels like you haven't slept for a good day but you know you have to continue on with your schedule :\

not the most comfortable experience,.. Also there's a lack of inhibition.. but no it's not worth it unless your desperate..

10. #10 Chuyto, Jul 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2009
    My doctor put me on Gabapentin for Geniculate Neuralgia, it helps some and it helps pain I have if my feet. What I don't like about it is that it messes me up big time, even makes me think strange things and everything spins, even me when I try to walk. I even cut the dose in half. I call it my "Cheech and Chong pill." The next day I get a really bad headache and I am dizzy and fatigued, like a bad hangover and still drinking, not a good feeling.
    I have to talk to the doctor about this. I think the reaction depends on the person who has to take it. I would not recommend anyone to take it just to take it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.